Good Virus and Spy ware soft ware?

I have really bad spy ware on my computer to where someone hacked my Wow account cause when i typed in my password the copied it and they got into my account and i have some soft ware downloaded on my computer called AV ware and i keep getting pop ups on my computer can someone tell me a good site i can install for free a software that will help me please.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.avast.com

i trust it the as the best

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): The Best Antivirus Software - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?WffQ
  • 1 decade ago

Those fake anti virus programs are nasty and very difficult to get rid of. They don't normally do any real damage, but they don't let you get anything done on your computer. It might be best to start over with a fresh install of windows.

Some good free spyware scanners are "Spybot Search & Destroy" - www.safer-networking.org - and "Adaware" - www.lavasoft.com. One of them alone does not always catch everything so it doesn't hurt to run both of them.

AVG Free is a good virus scanner. free.avg.com

Once you get it cleaned up, keep your computer updated at update.microsoft.com, don't visit any questionable sites, and never click on pop-ups that say your computer is infected. You may also want to try an alternate browser such as Firefox - www.mozilla.com.

• 1 decade ago

To remove the Spyware/Malware I recommend downloading Malwarebytes. Also for a good Antivirus I would use AVG Free Edition

Source(s): www.malwarebytes.org free.grisoft.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Most of these answers are actually anti virus programs. What you said (and are describeing) is spyware. For spyware, and spyware only, I recommend Spybot Search & Destroy, Stand alone programs have been proven to work better than all in ones and it holds true with this. Coming in at a whopping 0$, It will thoroughly get rid of ALL your spyware problems

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use spybot search and destroy for getting rid of viruses and spyware and then use something like AVG to monitor your computer and maintain defence against viruses

• 1 decade ago

Use an authenticator..

man i hate those hackers...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.