Does anyone agree with me about war?

It has been agreed upon by all of humanity that a weapon that is able to annihilate all life on the planet is a horrendous application of science and an abomination and shame to all of humankind yet we still keep some of just such bombs and so quickly forget that we, the United States of America are, so far, the... show more It has been agreed upon by all of humanity that a weapon that is able to annihilate all life on the planet is a horrendous application of science and an abomination and shame to all of humankind yet we still keep some of just such bombs and so quickly forget that we, the United States of America are, so far, the only country that has EVER fired a nuclear missile upon another country.
Why can't we figure out a way to all live together on this planet without killing it and ourselves? Don't we all put together have enough scientific technology to figure out a way to do it? We've put people on the moon, why not figure out a way together to fairly perpetuate life on this planet for another thousand years or so and maybe by then we'll figure....no, DESERVE to figure out a way to go to other planets?
Why can't we all just be GOOD little children of GOD and respect what our creator has given us including each other?
It has become self apparent that we cannot, therefore, I vote that we let all wars be settled by the sword one on one and one fight at a time starting with the leaders who declare war with countries.
If a man would tell another man to go kill someone for any reason, he should be willing to go with him and at least fight side by side with him and because of that, the one who declares war should be the first one who's willing to kill or die for the cause. A REAL leader would lead his men into battle or fight one ruler to another and decide fate that way so that thousands of bodies will keep their blood in them and continue to live the good life. I think the man who declared THIS war and his father who declared war before him and all the congressmen who agreed with him to do it should be sent to the front lines and required to fight right alongside our nation's soldiers who are in the thick of it right now. Maybe then they could find a solution to end it somehow.
I think that if a life should be taken one man to another, it should be done with a sword because a gun is too easy to point and pull a trigger on and any other long distance weapon is just too easily done without conscience. I think if a man wants another dead so bad he's gonna kill him, he should be willing to do it with a weapon that takes time. With a sword you gotta be willing to hack a person limb from limb and you're either sick and demented or extremely pissed off at that man to be willing to do such a thing. You don't just point and shoot from a distance and turn your head before you see too much blood.You don't send other innocent men and women to do it for you without ever even seeing pictures of the bodies you've left splattered all over the soil that God has given us to live on. You should be there and see it first hand and I don't mean flying into an outpost that's heavily guarded and coming off a plane to wave at some soldiers and give a speech and then flying off to safety again. I mean you should make a plan of attack as leader and you should be the first one on sight leading the attack.
If the president and the former president and all his men would walk into this battle, I would go beside them and gladly fight with them in a war to end all wars. I don't believe that they would do that. I believe that they all know that they are as guilty of starting this war as any other person who was involved in it because they played as much a part of it as any other man on earth (if not more) and all the real scholars who have followed the events that began this war know that it's true.
So my thoughts on this war and all future wars is as such. How about it Mr. President? Would you take a sword in your hand and stand next to me in a fight to death between yourself and osama bin laden? Barack Obama and his man chetanskala in mortal combat against Osama Bin Ladin and his best champion? I would do it to save all the men and women who would otherwise die for your cause in this war.
I would defend you with my life throughout the fight and make sure that I die before I let you die.
I think that all the politicians should pick a champion and go two on two in battle with the leaders of the countries they war with and their champions sort of like the kings of old did with a new little twist to it. This would insure that every time someone declared a war he really believed in the cause.
Does anyone else agree with that last statement?
Does anyone else feel the same way?
George Bush and Dick Cheney and all thier minions who participated in this government coup and the perpetuation of this war should be on the front lines fighting with their men like George Washington did when he founded this country for us all to live in.
Isn't there another person who agrees with me on that at least?