Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

tsrww breaking new and round 19 of smackdown?

thomas-just like justin of ywwa he was resignign of ywwa gm well im not doing dat listen u people talk about my show like my grammar and my matches well goes to h e double hockey stick listen i dont care wat u say but listen im a full blodeed christian and ya who disreapect me well god created me and dat all dat matter but im here to do wat the fan want me to do so name the matches and wat wreslter could be in it im already let ric .f do the matches of tswrw raw but dis is smackdown

ma beast-hey listen dude u might have lost ur belt to cruserweight champion and also lost the unifed tag team champion so im giving u a rematch tonight for the unifed tag team champion and the person u fight with is ur chioce

justin-i love dat idea but it need to wait till summerslam i mean thomas got a broken arm and almost a broken leg yestuday he need a break

ma beast-i agree alright so we give u a oppurtnity in a beat the clock match tonight the round to fight us tonight alright

thomas-fine watever i do watever i need to do to win the title back i will name my parner at summerslam

justin-alright so let begin tonight beat the clock challenge

match 1-8:00min handicap mach 2 on 3

adam street and peter griffin vs nick long card and stewie griffin and dunavin

match 2 pocho get mug in a parking lot brawl

poncho vs ht

match 3 inferno match

jamie h and ma beast vs thomas and justin

thomas-justin is my subistute partner for now

justin-here the result for two day ago

1.adam street

2.poncho

3.ma beast and justin is the new unified tag team champion

thomas-please rate and vote if u dont mind and any thing i did wrong please tell me or down see the devil

Favorite Answer

Adam Street and Peter Griffin

Poncho

Me and Thomas

Adam Streets and Peter Griffin

Poncho

Jamie H and MA Beast

3/5.

• Poncho

1. Nick Long Card, Stewie Griffin and Dunavin

2. Poncho

3. Thomas and Justin

Good show 8/10

no contest after stewie hits the superkick on nick longcard and then hits dunavin with the mickie ddt then peter hits the peddigree on adam streets then peter gets a mic and says we are the griffens and we are the future unified tag champs

poncho after reversing the closeline from texas into the roll up

thomas and justin after the lights go off and when they come back on the fire around the ring is gone and that's when i run to the ring and throw justin and thomas out of the ring and then i do the fire taunt kane does and the fire explodes every where and it lights ma beast and jamie h on fire

Adam Street and Peter Griffin

Poncho

Me and Thomas

Stewie Griffin is main event material,use him to his potential.

and dont over do inferno matches,there supposed to be rivalry enders for big PPVs

but all in all a solid 4/5 stars

• Matt

adam streets and peter griffen

thomas and justin

jamie h and ma beast

and ive said this before ITS ADAM STREETS! WITH an s. like a-d-a-m s-t-r-e-e-t-s

you spelled tswrw wrong in your headline