How to capture pisces man's heart and affection?

How can I attract a male pisces

The guy I attracted to

moon aquarius

venus aries

marsSagittarius

Me (female)

moon pisces

venus taurus

mars cancer

Also, I am 8 yrs older than him

• Troll
    Favorite Answer

Take him easy, don't rush him.

Make him feel comfortable around you and you musn't look as you'd be interested of any other guy, this will make him feel uncomfortable/insecure.

Source(s): I'm pisces.

The key is to appeal to his Venus...which is in Pisces. So this might be a challenge for you to tone it down a bit. Wear knee-high, high heeled boots and soft, blues, filmy clothing. Be ultra feminine, not so much business like. Soften everything about yourself..your make up, the way you walk, your voice. Play helpless; ask for help, be the maiden in distress. Compliment his masculinity...I'm not kidding. He has Mars in Sag..he has to feel like a knight in shining armor when he looks at you. If you can't comfortably do these types of things, move on to someone who is attracted to you without you having to be something your not...

• Angie

Keep your legs close and don't rush anything. Be charming and seductive without being slutty. Don't let him know you're interested in other guys, they hate that!

It's your confidence in yourself that will attract him rather than your astrological position.

Play hard to get. They will fall for it

Source(s): married to a pisces for 7 months