Anonymous

Should white women date black men?

I know everyone has the right to date whoever they want to date but what is your honest opinion? Do you think white women should only date other whites and non-blacks? Do you think only fat-ugly white women should date black men?...And did you know they have a similar brain size http://christianparty.net/grebrainsize.htm but I think that's their only similarity. White women have a higher ACT math score and are more intelligent than black men.

Best Answer

i really could not care less.

Source(s): average black man.
  • Norma

The truth is because some black men are self hating, and bash black women in this process. This is why many of us get mad. There's nothing wrong with it, just as long as you don't bash your own race. The truth is also they often do it for mixed kids with long hair and light skin, slave mindset. I love white men, but don't say, black men attitude, I hate black men and others. Black men get mad when we do it too. Some I mean, like it's o.k. for them not us, hypocrisy. Also 41.2 % of black women are unmarried, we feel like they're taking all of them, white women can GET ANY RACE BLACK WOMEN ARE LIMMITED, WATCH DARK GIRLS DOCUMENTARY OR LIGHT GIRLS, YOU UNDERSTAND. Counting gay black m, jail, it makes it even more slim. Nothing against it, but most of the time, they think it's a prize or award. I gave up, most of the men who liked me were white... in fact, more black men are saying that they only date white women, or rap songs bashing black women. This is sad our generation has gone down...

People fall in love because of a person spirit and soul not their color. That statement about white women being more intelligent then black men is a false. You can't always base intelligence on a test. Also don't always trust statistics.

If a white woman don't prefer black men, then yeah don't date them.

But if they do, I don't think it's fair to refuse them.

Dating whoever you want is the greatest thing.

I don't care about white women

• Rob

Stirring the pot eh?

Anybody should be able to date whoever they want.

You have not sourced your "fact" about ACT math scores, so it has no credibility with me, and at best, it would be an anecdotal heuristic.

Interesting to see other people's answers, though. We haven't come as far as we think!

and brain size has nothing to do with race u a s s hole....and i sure that black women wouldnt want to be with a little d i c k white boy.....u need to tell white women to sto[ worshipin out long wide d i c k i bet your own mother would take ah ride anyday

I date black females and males... they are the best you should date a black female.. you will never go back to white!

Just go out and get yourself a date instead of worrying about what people strangers date that just sad really.

I could care less who other people date.

But LMAO at you saying that they shouldn't date because white women have higher math ACT scores. You're so lame.

Black women are at the lowest. They're even lower then black men.

But to answer your question it depends. White women that date black men must have a non-European brain.