Going to be traveling on a bus with no outlets. What can I use to charge my iPhone?

I will be traveling for 8 hours and want to use my iphone a lot on the way down to watch movies and such but need a full charge since I will be going overnight then out all day in NYC. Is there a portable energy supply that I can hookup that will charge my iPhone? The bus won't have any outlets!

Favorite Answer

I'm going on safari in deepest Africa where there is nothing but jungle. Is there any way I can keep my iPhone charged?

All electronic devices run on electricity. You either need electric service supplied to your location, or you need batteries where no electric service exists. Batteries run out. So you need to recharge them WHEN you get where electric service is available OR carry lots and lots of batteries.

That's it. There is no such thing as wireless electric service yet, regardless what you saw on Gilligan's Island.

You can get portable charging packs for iPods and such.