Vince Carter to Orlando? Do you think Devin is alone?

Since Vince is in Orlando Magic, do you think Devin Harris is alone? Because he and Vince ususally score 50% or even 75% of their total score in one game. Was this a bad trade for the Nets?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was a great trade for the Nets. Because of the terrible economy, the Nets Investors lost 27 million this year. So the only thing they could do to be a contender for the 2010 Free Agency. It was a great deal, all of the Magic free agents expire by 2010, and almost half the Nets players, so they have around 60 million to spend in 2010. For next season I believe, If Devin gets hurt this year, we won't have a problem, because we have Keyon and Skip to my Lou. Brook and Yi are gonna have to step it up this year, and I heard Yi has been working really hard over the summer. CDR has been practicing his azz of over the summer, and he is going to turn some heads this year. Devin will be fine.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Courtney Lee and Rafer Alston will help out Nets a lot and Rafer can even teach few things to Devin so that Devin will be untouchable. lopez is also improving.

• J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mark my words.

The New Jersey Nets will be a good playoff team by 2012.

They have lots of young, rare talent and a good coach.

CDR

Harris

Lee

Lopez

Yi

With a little veteran help, this will be a very good team.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well the Nets also got Courtney Lee (developing) and Rafer Alston (veteran point), so they will do fine

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rznfoo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

They got Yi, not sure how he will do there though. They got too many good guards in the trade, they don't need anymore guards, they got Harris, what they need is a forward

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it wasnt really a good trade for new jersey but, i think new jersey is going too either sign somebody either this off season or one of the starts in the 2010 offseason

• 1 decade ago

No they got back rafer alston

• 1 decade ago

i think the young guys like lopez and terrence williams will help out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who cares..its all about Cavs..watch em dominate now that they've got shaq

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEA HE IS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.