brenda asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried sketchers Shape-up shoes?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried these shoes and what you think of them?Do they really work for helping to shape legs?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I bought them a few days ago, and I can already feel them working when I walk. I'm even already getting a bit sore! In the good way. So, yes they have so far worked for me. I suggest you try them. Unless you have more important things to spend money on.

• yerke

I extremely have been donning them for 11 days now. I do have extra advantageous posture and am feeling the muscle mass working in my legs and buttocks. My job involves strolling common from floor to floor, consumer to consumer and that i walk a minimum of 6 miles a week, on occasion extra earlier donning the shoes, i'm extremely working muscle mass that I usually do not with common strolling in common shoes. in short - i like them