Teen pregnancy, need help!?

Ok im 15 and so is my boyfriend and we have been together for 3 months and we have not had sex. But im pregnant with my ex boyfriend who is 17, this is the third time he has raped me and this time I was conscious and cant forget what he did im always having night terrors and now im pregnant with his baby. I have told my boyfriend and he said he will stand by me no matter what I do. I have the money and ride for an abortion but how bad would it be to tell my parents who are pro-life that im pregnant? or should i just get an abortion and keep it a secret? A little info im 6 weeks and 5 day's but i will not be able to actually get an abortion till sometime between my 8th-10th week due to vacation with my parents(who don't know anything) and im worried about the health of my baby because i take strong physoactive medication, and i have been smoking with is my way of cooping with the pain of being raped. ok girls what would you do?

People are talking about my smoking alot. I dont smoke cig. I somke crack I have for so very long and somehow amazingly im not addicted.

Favorite Answer

Maybe having a baby right now isn't right for you. But maybe you can give your baby, and someone else, the best gift ever, by placing them in the arms of a family who can't have children of their own.

Call an expert who can understand all your concerns. They might be a big help to you!

http://www.gravityteen.com/adoption/

Honey tell your parents. This was not your fault. They will not be upset with you and will help you put the SOB in prison where he belongs. I must say I am pro-life as well. That sweet innocent baby did not do anything wrong and there are so many people out there that cannot have children that would love and care for that precious little life endlessly. You don't have to even see the baby if you do not want to. Please reach out to your parents for help. Don't take your anger and pain out on the baby. I unfortunatly smoked through both of my pregnancies but there were no adverse effects on the babies. As for the meds that you are on you need to talk to a doctor. Please get help! You say you are already worried about the health of the baby so you need to consider the fact that you obviously already have feelings for it and an abortion will just add to the horrific pain you already have from the horrid thing you have been through.

I will pray for you,the baby,and your family. Good luck,much support,and love and blessings to you.

I think you should tell your parents. What happens should something go wrong? Things can and do go wrong sometimes with abortions, as with any other medical procedure. What if something goes wrong before you can get the abortion?

You sound like you could benefit from professional counseling, and you should most definitely press charges, so yes, your parents really do need to know. And quit smoking. I work in Hospice, and almost all of my patients that smoked are now on Oxygen, nebulizers, etc. for their lung cancer and/or emphysema. On the other side of the coin, almost all of my patients that didn't smoke aren't having respiratory problems.

I would tell your parents. I am very pro-choice, so I understand your desire to end such a cruelly induced pregnancy. But I will be honest, the mental repercussions later and horrible. I have known several girls who received abortions, two for the same reason as you, and they still regret it. Sometimes its hard to have them around little kids because they will randomly start bawling, wondering what their kid would be like now.

I would tell your parents about what happened, because that jerk deserves to be locked up, and if you get an infection or something, they need to know. See a doc asap, because the health of your baby will be damaged by the drugs/smoking. I can't imagine what a hard time this is for you. But do what feels right.

Wow... you seriously need to sit down and have a long adult conversation with your parents sweetie. You can not let this ex boyfriend get away with what he has done to you. I am pro-life and do not believe in abortion, but I do not think it's my right to tell someone else what to do either. You need to seriously consider all of your options, and do not let what your parents think make you get an abortion. There are so many wonderful families who can not conceive that would love to adopt your baby and give him/her a wonderful home. I am so sorry you are going through this, but please talk to your parents. I know it will not be easy, but your really need to, especially at such a young age. Try and pray about it and just be honest. Good luck hun.

• DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION! Give the baby a chance. Give it up for adoption so that way it live its life that you have created for it. NO ABORTION NO ABORTION! And STOP SMOKING! You are going to hurt the baby! Stop being selfish. Hope everything works out.

OhMyGod honey pleae be strong!

dont not get an abortion i beg you! that baby is not a msitake maybe a total suprise and accident but not a msitake! just think you have a life growing in you that will always be there for you and if you are strong enough to consider whats best for your baby then i think you can take care of it!!

babies are a blessing and can bring joy to you!

plus take the M*ther F*cker for all he is worth(child support) lol

good luck!!

Source(s): you can email me at mrshollisbaby@yahoo.com i will talk if you need a friend!

First you need to tell your parents that this boy has been raping you. Then you need to tell them that you are pregnant. I don't know where you live but in my state an under aged girl can't have an abortion without her guardian present. Tell them what's been happening and I'm sure they will understand. Even pro-lifers can understand not wanting to carry your rapists baby.

u have been thorugh alot...first i think u should talk to ur parents...i believe that abortion is a choice...but i also see it as murder...but in ur situation i say that it is ok...u need to find someone to talk to about the rape....and someone to talk to about being pregnant and abortions....if u really dont want the baby abortion is an option bbut so is adoption....u really should talk to ur parents....thay may b more helpful than u think....and i dont knnow where u r but i know most places u have to be 16 to get an abortion without a parent consent...so u may need ur parents....

feel free to message me if u like

go to the police. put your rapist in jail. i'm sure your parents would understand. then, instead of aborting your baby, give it to a loving family through adoption. research abortion and how they do it, and what it does to your body, then decide. talk to a adoption agency also.

Source(s): life.