Fatigued, lower right side abdomen pain, lower back pain, diagnosed with anemia?

Hello, I am a 39 year old male. For the past 3 or 4 months I have been dealing with all of the above. I have taken numerous tests, but so far I have only been diagnosed with anemia and I started taking iron supplements. I have had hemorrhoids (external) & had them removed. My abdominal pain started about 2... show more Hello, I am a 39 year old male. For the past 3 or 4 months I have been dealing with all of the above. I have taken numerous tests, but so far I have only been diagnosed with anemia and I started taking iron supplements. I have had hemorrhoids (external) & had them removed. My abdominal pain started about 2 months ago, it's off and on a lot and quite painful. My lower back pain has been with me for about 2-3 years, but I had a terrible episode in early April after starting my job (was laid off and jobless for 6 months), before that I worked at a desk for 6 years, now I am standing, stooping, climbing, etc. most of my 9-12 hour day 5 days a week. The April episode was severe pain (P.T. tells me it's my L7), i could barely walk or do anything for that fact. It hasn't been that bad since then and my 5 weeks of physical therapy. Last Sunday was the worst since then and it's getting a little better each day. Fatigue has been with me for at least 2 months. I'm tired, nearly falling to sleep on the way to work and on occasion falling to sleep on my lunch break. I used to hike and do indoor rock climbing before my back problem, now I don't have the energy or motivation to do any of it.

What the heck is wrong with me?