Jay Leno or Conan?????

I vote Leno.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I haven't seen Conan on the Tonight Show, but I did see him on his old show. He reminds me of the middle child who's always trying to get attention. He made me mad because he's interrupt people to do something goofy just to get a laugh. I don't like to get mad, but that's what happened.

Jay Leno was funny and a better interviewer because he could make jokes, but it seemed like he had more respect for people.

I'm assuming you're talking about Conan O'Brien and not Conan the Barbarian, because that would be something to see: Conan the Barbarian with his own talk show!

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Leno

• 1 decade ago

Conan

• 4 years ago

Jay Leno; by using fact is who Johnny Carson hand picked to take over HIS coach; HIS timeslot; HIS television kingdom for that hour and a a million/2 each and every night; and HE knew bettter than all and sundry who became terrific! i'm going to pass with Johnny's recomendation..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Is this even a question? Leno wins. There shouldn't have to be a question as to whether or not this is true.

• 1 decade ago

Leno. I don't like Mr. Scotty McBig-hair.

• Anna
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Conan.

• Jay Leno! :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

leno is the best

conan is a retard

• 1 decade ago

Conan, cause when he talks his hair bounces and it cracks me up everytime, lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.