Jay Leno or Conan?????

I vote Leno.

Favorite Answer

I haven't seen Conan on the Tonight Show, but I did see him on his old show. He reminds me of the middle child who's always trying to get attention. He made me mad because he's interrupt people to do something goofy just to get a laugh. I don't like to get mad, but that's what happened.

Jay Leno was funny and a better interviewer because he could make jokes, but it seemed like he had more respect for people.

I'm assuming you're talking about Conan O'Brien and not Conan the Barbarian, because that would be something to see: Conan the Barbarian with his own talk show!

• ......

Leno

Conan

Jay Leno; by using fact is who Johnny Carson hand picked to take over HIS coach; HIS timeslot; HIS television kingdom for that hour and a a million/2 each and every night; and HE knew bettter than all and sundry who became terrific! i'm going to pass with Johnny's recomendation..

Is this even a question? Leno wins. There shouldn't have to be a question as to whether or not this is true.

Leno. I don't like Mr. Scotty McBig-hair.

• Anna

Conan.

• Jay Leno! :D

leno is the best

conan is a retard

Conan, cause when he talks his hair bounces and it cracks me up everytime, lol.