Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 decade ago

How do I get into real estate?

I would like to get into real estate...how would a beginner go about this?

Favorite Answer

Attention Real Estate Investors:

We see all of these investments that people are making going down hill. (Stocks etc) It's bad for some people but foreclosures are sky high. The Real Estate fall is a perfect

opportunity for someone who has $50,000 to $500K to have a stable investment that will have a huge return. Smart investors did it decades ago.

Now the prices are at the bottom. They can't go any lower.

Today...Right now is the time to invest into the Real Estate Market. Right now $500,000 homes are going for $150,000, $300,000 properties are

selling short sale for $40,000.

In June the market rose some and we all know that Real Estate Prices will come back up. Now is the time.

I understand that you may not have the time to find the Properties, do the research, home inspections and make the offers.

If your goal is to Purchase a property, invest into upgrades and rent it for 1 year to cover mortgage and then sell it for tens of thousands of dollars

above of what you paid (if you want to sell it. If not you have a great rental property that will pay for itself.) We will do all of this for you.

Even finding the renters and manage the property.

WOW

We do target market research on Bank owned foreclosures, growth, demographics, new development, retail development,

home quality and much more in order to find you the best home for the least money.

We will handle 100% of this for you.

Research on Bank owned properties

Give you best options

Place offers on property

All closings

Upgrades and Repair to home

Property Management/Find Renters/Manage Property

Assist with Selling home if wanted If not you have a great rental property that will pay for itself.)

This is a no-brainer. I will work with you in finding great investments in the Real Estate Market and take care of 100% of the leg work.

If you would be interested in a trusted investment and have someone do the leg work for you please email me with your contact info and what your goals are

and I will contact you.

Thank You

Jackson L. Marks

Source(s): Me
    • Global9910 months agoReport

Property investment is big business, and, if done properly, can be quickly become highly lucrative. Property Investment involves the purchase of a building, property, and either selling the property on or leasing property out in order to gain a return. Visit https://global99.ae

We discover these investments all that individuals are creating going slope down. It's not good for some individuals but foreclosures are sky high. The Actual Estate drop is just an ideal chance for everyone. In case your wish to begin your career as an agent than you ought to study correctly if you're not unwilling to become an online representative than you and about this what features & expertise a Genuine Estate Agent must poses should also research the industry that is web. You need to be documented as being an agent that is authorized after the end of your reports by this way you can start your career being a professional agent.

I have been a Realtor since April 2006, I have closed over 40 deals since then and made a six figure income from real estate in that year. No that is not typical for the industry, but it is typical for the company I work for. If you get your license look for TRAINING, and I mean real training. Not just "watch this agent and you will figure it out". We have classes daily to teach new and experienced agents to take their business to the next level. Now sales is important to real estate but the thing to remember is this: Your most important job as a real estate agent is lead generation, NOT buying and selling houses. You cannot sell houses if you do not have clients. The flexibility in hours is not what you think, I work 9-5 PLUS eveings and weekends. And the only reason I do not work more is I have an assistant who handles a lot of the mundane work for me so I can focus on lead generation and my clients. You can work less but generally speaking, plan on making less... There are agents who work less than than and make more than me, through leverage, that is what I am working towards. There are also those who work more and make less.... They do not focus on lead generation. Health insurance is a biggie to think about, and taxes. As a Realtor, no-one is collecting taxes for you so quarterly payments need to be made to the IRS and state if you have state income tax. It is a very rewarding job, both personally and financially if you work hard and put systems in place to help you succeed. But it is what you put into it, there is no easy $ in real estate.

Real estate business is one of the best business to make career in this and money making also. If you are interested then do some research. Which things are required to become successful in real estate business you should get know..Must know about market rates and property rates.Read some books regarding real estate criteria.

Hi,

If your want to start your career as a real estate agent than you should study properly about that what qualities & knowledge a Real Estate Agent should poses and if you are willing to be a online agent than you should also research the online market. You should be registered as a authorized agent after the completion of your studies by this way you can start your career as a professional real estate Agent.

Best Of Luck For Your Career Planning!

Source(s): www.bayut.com

Real estate business is one of the best business to make career in this and money making also. If you are interested then do some research. Real estate can be very profitable, but it is also risky, anything with a chance of the greatest returns. Real estate is good and golden opportunity to youngsters earn a good amount of money with small steps and easily

Real estate can be very profitable, but it is also risky, anything with a chance of the greatest returns, also has an equal or greater chance of failure. Investing in inexpensive properties in lucknow that would be good rental income properties, If you can purchase at a low enough price you should be able to turn around and cover the carrying costs with the monthly rent and quickly build a portfolio of value

Real estate is good and golden opportunity to youngsters earn a good amount of money with small steps and easily .Try to get knowledge first and meet the right person .Who are highly experienced and have deep knowledge about real estate .

You can get into commercial real estate business in a number of ways. First is that you construct a clear and precise plan on what you are going to do and where you want your business to go. Then you make financial assumptions and forecast for your budgeting purposes. Lastly, you need to weigh the return of income and the profit you'll have at the end of the business year.

Hi

I came across a step by step Commercial Real Estate Finders Manual.

No License ... None Of your Own Money ... No Experience Required!

The manual shows you how to just find Real Estate for established investors/buyers.

https://paydotcom.com/r/6543/paykat/25317157/

Here's another option. SBI shows you how to build a Real Estate website that generates revenue. Ask the online expert the questions.

http://realestate.sitesell.com/webbusinesshosting....

All the Best.