Does buying items from FingerHut improve your credit?

I was looking at this FingerHut catalog my father had one day that comes in the mail once in a while and I seen that you can get items from their catalog or online and have to pay monthly payments. I think it sounds like a great idea for a company to do that, to a certain extent. I was wondering does anyone know if... show more I was looking at this FingerHut catalog my father had one day that comes in the mail once in a while and I seen that you can get items from their catalog or online and have to pay monthly payments. I think it sounds like a great idea for a company to do that, to a certain extent. I was wondering does anyone know if buying items from FingerHut helps improve your credit by paying your payments on time? And yes I know that they report you to the credit bureau if you don't pay them their money that you agreed to pay for the item you want. For extra information, I am 19 and would love to establish my credit early in life so I can get my own house in the future, but I need some ways that are easy to do and build it up from there. Also, I am a very responsible person and I can make monthly payments. So, again, I ask, does buying items from FingerHut improve your credit?

Thank you to whoever reads my question and answers it to the best of their ability.

^o^
2 answers