Best brand for a kitchen faucet (Moen, Kohler, Delta)?

I was thinking Moen has the best, but I have heard some complaints of their faucets. I know they are made in America, but which has the best warranty, and which is the easiest to install. I was looking for one with a pull out spout sprayer. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Moen has a lifetime warranty and a very good product sometimes a hassle for the warranty claim

Kohler also a very good product a bit pricey

Delta a good product the manufacturing plant is mostly women and the least expensive of the three listed , I have installed many, even in my own home

We have been using Gerber for some time now

Just stay clear of the China made stuff as they tend to have a lot of lead , murcury and arsinic , the Mexican made junk is safer

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av4DF

Had to give a vote to Plumberman24. Moen makes a good faucet, but Delta is usually way easier to maintain and repair. I get lots of customers happy with a four dollar seal set for a Delta, versus Moen $25 stems and sometimes a "removal tool" to even get the old one out (another $15 bucks). Then there's Kohler, but lets not.

Moen Faucet Warranty

Plumber for 35 years.Moen has fallen to the way side since they manufacture in china.Delta and kohler are by far better over all.Moen shower valves are ok but the kitchen fuacets are very poor.Sometimes you'll get one that last but most of the time not.Im now in retail , the delta grohe kohlers go out and seldom return.But moen boomerangs back enough to notice the poor quality..

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): brand kitchen faucet moen kohler delta: https://biturl.im/sy12M

Moen & Delta are OK, Price-Phister is not too bad (in that price range). I sorta like Grohe, but would steer clear of Kohler.

moen,kohler and grohe are good faucets.dont go with delta it is a cheap product.you get what you paid for!!!!

• ?

All those brands are good, just pick a style you like. Here's the caveat. The faucets you buy for cheaper at home depot and lowes are not the same as the ones you get from a plumbing supply house, like standard plumbing. Consider yourself warned.

American Standard. They are guaranteed for life. Just take it back to the store ware u purchased it.

• ?

This was bugging me too