Wand, Stone or Cloak?

Which hallow? (Only one) Hypothetically thinking that all drawbacks of the wand and stone are removed.

Best Answer

The cloak would help Daddy and me catch a Crumple-Horned Snorcrack.

Hmm... I think the cloak sounds most interesting. The idea of bringing back the dead when they don't even want to come back doesn't sound good to me. I don't have much use for power, and I'd probably be killed if I had the wand since most of those who have it end up dead. The cloak however seems like something useful. You can prevent yourself from getting hurt by someone else. Not to mention that you can have a blast scaring everyone by sneaking up on them. xD

• Hannah

Cloak. The wand would be too much trouble, I don't really want to see the dead (I hated those Inferi in the HBP film) and the cloak is extremely useful in loads of ways.

xxxGood Luckxxx

I was going to ask this, damn you Potter you beat me to it!

I would chose the Cloak. I already have a wand and I don't really want the stone.

Cloak, because I've already got a wand, and I don't really want to see the dead.

Even without teh drawbacks, people are still going to try to get the wand from you and with teh Resurection Stone, its more like a crime against nature is you ask me. Once a person is dead, they're gone and that's how it should stay.

Cloak, so I can hide from Cormac! Eeek!

The cloak.

i think it's way cooler.

for me, hypothetically, if we were all in harry potter world, i'm not a fighter, so i don't think i'd *need* a powerful wand.

i'm a firm believer that things go poof. once they go poof, there's no poofing them back. so scratch the stone. [i think the brother who got the stone, was cheated out of his gift... lol]

and so i'd get the cloak. i could rob banks and prank mean kids without being detected.

there's nobody that's died in my life that i'm dying to see again...so that rules out the stone...i don't need an unbeatable wand (mine works just fine thank you very much)...so probably the cloak...even though that's what you're "supposed to say"...i could not only hide myself but those i cared about...which is fly as hell...

Cloak!

• Kay

I would want the wand. I would know that it was in safe hands and not using it for destructing, because, like Dumbledore, thats all I would want. I would also want it for the sake of protection; it would make me feel loads more secure.