Angelfish, Gouramis and Silver $s???????????

I have a 29 gallon aquarium. I am waiting for the cycle to finish soon and am really wanting these breeds of fish. I HAVE , DONT GO OMG AND START TO FREAK OUT I HAVE 1 AFRICAN CLAWED FROG, WHO I KNO EAT FISH BUT HE ISNT LIKE OTHER ACFS HE DOESNT EAT FISH THAT ARE BIGGER THAN 1.5 INCHES....I SHOULD KNO HE WAS... show more I have a 29 gallon aquarium. I am waiting for the cycle to finish soon and am really wanting these breeds of fish.

I HAVE , DONT GO OMG AND START TO FREAK OUT I HAVE 1 AFRICAN CLAWED FROG, WHO I KNO EAT FISH BUT HE ISNT LIKE OTHER ACFS HE DOESNT EAT FISH THAT ARE BIGGER THAN 1.5 INCHES....I SHOULD KNO HE WAS HOUSED WITH FEEDER COMMETS AND DIDNT TOUCH OR ATTACK THEM, THEY WENT IN FROUNT OF HIS FACE AND HE DIDT MIND. THE ONLY FISH HE ATE WERE GUPPIES BUT HE IS FED ALL HIS LIFE PELLETS SO THAT MAY BE AREASON WHY HE DOESNT EAT FISH. hE IS OLD AS WEKK SOMEWHERE FROM 9 TO 10 YEARS AND LAZY ABOUT 5 INCHES AS WELL.
I was planing on getting this many of each fish in my 29 gallon

1 = Angelfish
1 or 2 = Pearl Gourami
1 or 2 = Silver $
1 = Alga Eater

I know that I do NOT want fighting among fish so maby only one of each fish. I know

* Angels can be very territory while they are a breeding pair
- Thats why I only want one
* Gouramis can be mean to te same breed especially other males
- I dont know how aggressive while breeding but heard peacful so i was going to get 2.
* SIlver dollars can be scared eaily so thats why I have safe fake plants
- thats why i was going to get 2 but maby one so it can hang with angelfish and my aquarium isnt big enough for 4-6 school of them.
*alga eaters i had one before that grew to the aquarium. Friendly twords other fish.

So should I go with Choice : A, B, or C????

A.) 1 Pearl Gourami, 1 Angelfish, 1 Silver Dollar, and 1 Alga Eater and my frog fo course

B.) 2 Pearl Gouramis, 1 Angelfish, 1 silver dollar, and 1 alga and my frog

C.) 2 Pearl Gouramis, 1 Angel, 2 silvers, adn 1 alga and my frog

1.) So, Should I go with choice A, B, or C??????
2.) Or should I stick with a few of one breed and which breed of fish??

I was planning on gettin bigger tank in a few months for an oscar a 55 gallon. Now since oscars cant live in one i have to look at a different breed. Too bad they cant live in 29 gallon...if he could id get him and only him..lol