can anyone help me with appeal letter?

I was retained back to 8th grade, and i have a chance to write an appeal letter to my high school.

I already gave them the report card, signed some forms, and did the whole registration and orientation thing. All they need is the appeal letter.

The problem is, i don't know what to say in it b/c i never ever had to do this, let alone heard of this.

It would be greatly appreciated if one of you would write an "example" appeal letter. Please answer quickly, it would really help me out. I do not want to repeat a-whole-nother year of pain in the *** teachers and work i already did. Thank you, thank you , thank you.

5 stars to who ever gives the best answer!

again, i need an example of an appeal letter. (for highschool)

• Honey
    Favorite Answer

Miss JoAnne KissMeQuick

1234 Hazel Street

Anywhere, Iowa, USA

July 28, 2009

Mr. John Smith

Principal

Honorific High School

Anywhere, Iowa, USA

Dear Sir:

Please accept this letter as an Appeal for a reversal of the decision to retain me in the 8th grade for the 2009-2010 school year.

While I am aware that my poor grades last year hardly qualify me to move on, I respectfully suggest that remaining behind my peers will have a more adverse effect on my learning next year than will advancing into a grade for which I am not fully prepared.

The original decision to retain me in Grade 8 has been a definite "wake up call" for me and I now understand that I am going to have to double and redouble my efforts if I am going to make up for lost time.

If the Appeal Committee sees fit to grant my appeal and allow me to commence Grade 9 in September, I promise to seek advice from a teacher or counselor in the first week of school on ways that I can improve my learning and study habits. I also promise to apply myself exclusively to my studies for at least two hours each school night.

It is my hope and intention to not only catch up on what I missed in Grade 8, but to become an above average student in Grade 9. I am counting on you to assist and encourage me in this ambition..

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours truly,

JoAnne KissMeQuick

If you can write the above and sincerely mean it, you can probably recover from your fumble last year and look forward to something better than a "MacJob" in the future. Good Luck

I extremely have published one answer quite a few circumstances to comparable sounding questions. three times it relatively is been deleted with the aid of fact somebody claimed it replace into - "Violation reason: Insulting or Ranting content In Yahoo! solutions you won't demean or insult others, or post tirades directed in the direction of persons or communities." On each and each occasion I asked reinstatement. the 1st time I have been given it, the 2d, not, and that i'm nonetheless waiting for the third, superb this moment. So...who knows how the powers that be artwork? yet no-one seems at your deleted answer except to request it to be reinstated. It replace into the objector who brought about it to be deleted and that fluctuate into finished immediately. it will be appeared at by utilising a guy or woman once you request reinstatement. the easily violation reason would desire to be stated on the violation digital mail. you're able to desire to reply to this allegation, not many times or with different justifications, which at the instant are not proper. individually i think of your answer replace into provocative, however not offensive. needless to say somebody else thinks otherwise.