Honeymooning at home - romantic activities?

OK, we're spending the second part of our honeymoon at home and that could mean we (actually I) am tempted to run around tidying, cleaning, etc. I'd much rather be enjoying time off with my new husband. I can easily think of one great activity but I'd like some inspiration about others please. What... show more OK, we're spending the second part of our honeymoon at home and that could mean we (actually I) am tempted to run around tidying, cleaning, etc. I'd much rather be enjoying time off with my new husband. I can easily think of one great activity but I'd like some inspiration about others please. What could we do to make our week at home romantic and memorable (for the right reasons!).

Many thanks!

PS. We're already going away for the first half of our honeymoon, so I'm not looking for holiday destinations. I'm after credit-crunch-friendly things to do at or near home. Thank you!