Are these paragraphs grammatically correct?

If I were you, I would begin the analysis with a general evaluation of the plot. Since you are not familar with the book's anatomical structure, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the story. After that is done, you might want to illuminate the themes characterizing the prose. Like all books, 'Snow... show more If I were you, I would begin the analysis with a general evaluation of the plot. Since you are not familar with the book's anatomical structure, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the story.

After that is done, you might want to illuminate the themes characterizing the prose. Like all books, 'Snow Falling on Cedars' outlines a spectrum of ideas, concepts and emotions(i.e Love, Hate, Passion...), all of which need assessing in accordance to the Writer's life, character, and mentality.

Once that is done, I suggest you move onto the importance of prose, and the way the writer has used a particular type of syntax(word choice) in order to convey a particular idea. Furthemore, your lecturer would probably apprieciate it, if you used phrases such as- dynamic verbs, abstract nouns and enjambent.

After those tasks have been completed, a conclusion must finish the analysis. For the conclusion, you must outline the key points in an affirmative fashion and provide your readers with a prominent sense of completion, thus showing them that the essay has come to an end.