gina asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Hey, today's my birthday and I need someone to act like they care for a second....?

Best Answer

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear .... strangerrrrrr

happy birthday to you!!!

^^ not even copied and pasted

I CARE!!!! everyone should have friends ... not saying im miraculously a friend ... obv you dont know me ..... but yeah im basicalyy a rambling idiot right now :P .... but i care HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:D

Wishing you the very best Birthday Katie. Hope you have a great day and year. You are cared about, don't let this time get you down. My b.d. depresses the heck out of me. 4 days from Christmas and missed on a reg. basis all my life. Heard, the c present was b.day present too way to often. Now I just try and ignore completely. I probably have a daughter your age, LOL. if not the same age, 21, a son 24, 27 --Try to have a good day. Do something that you truly like to do. Don't sit inside and be miserable by yourself.

What's wrong Katie?

Don't let the world get you down. Sometimes the people we love sure have a funny way of showing they care. It seems the people we're around most of our life ASSUME that we know they care and they love you without ever really showing it. That's why a new relationship is soo great because this whole this new person compliments you and does all these wonderful things to show you they care now after awhile all that changes. Than they become like everyone else in your life ASSUMING you know they care. Saying things like you know that i love you, even if i dont say it. I dont know where all this rambling is going but cheer up HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

around the Universe * my very popular one Revolution right here Comes The solar * enjoyed this one because i grew to become right into a sprint youngster some thing i've got have been given a feeling expensive Prudence i will stick to The solar i've got merely considered A Face the day gone by you have have been given to conceal Your Love Away Strawberry Fields continually i'm The Walrus i'm Down do not enable Me Down * love this one whats up Jude enable it somewhat is I observed Her status There Twist And Shout i'm basically drowsing day after today by no capacity is familiar with of Eleanor Rigby * love this message Norwegian timber * love this one too Nowhere guy lady Michelle Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club Band/With a sprint help From My acquaintances * one in each of my first favorites Lucy interior the Sky With Diamonds whats up Bulldog i think high-quality Come mutually * this one is a lot relaxing the top loose As A chook i understand there is a lot yet i'm the biggest Beatles fan of all time, so...... plus i merely went by all the albums on my ipod to type this and that i stored going, "oh yeah, this one's great too!"

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Katie

Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooooooooouuuuu!!!

Source(s): Have a great day!!

Happy birthday.

Hey Katie. Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day.

Hey Katie

Happy Birthday Girl. give up on all the nonsense of last year and you just go out and have the best year ever, just for spite.

• robin

Happy Birthday,hope you have a great rest of the day.

Well, Happy Birthday to you!!

Don't feel bad...just be glad you're not caught in any cross-fire here!! (LOL)

Now, make a wish and blow out those candles, and have yourself lots of fun today!! :)