ViVi
Lv 5
ViVi asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What are the chances of these wrestlers gettin release?

Now that Kendrick got released, what about these guys? Remeber, to Vince its not the talent, its who makes money to him.

Evan Bourne

Jack Swagger

Primo

The Miz

Zack Ryder

Chavo Guererro

Festus

Mike Knox

Charlie Haas

Shelton Benjamin

KungFu Naki

R-Truth

Ezekiel Jackson

The Hart Dynasty

Paul Burchill

Anymore you would like to add

BQ - What do you think about WWE keeping Ezekiel Jackson and releasing The Brian Kendrick?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

evan bourne=20%(future rey mysterio replacement)

jack swagger=10%(going to be contender for us title)

primo=60%(after his rivalry with carlito ends)

the miz=7%(he has good mic skills,good heel)

zach rhyder=70%(after they end his gimmick)

chavo=30%(not going away for a long time...)

festus=90%(not with jesse,he is just used for comedy and not matches.)

mike knox=98%(rarely wrestles)

charlie haas=95%(same reason as knox)

shelton benjamin=20%(why is he even on here? he is going to be ecw champion)

kung fu naki=100%(see mike knox and festus)

r truth=15%(why is he on here,he is fine right now)

big zeeeeek=60%(steroids....)

the hart dynasty=20%(they are fine now,what are you thinking?)

paul burchill=60%(underrrated)

jamie noble=91%(being used as jobber.)

BQ: i think them releasing kendrik was very suprising since he was just on raw and actualy spent time on the storyline.

i

• Login to reply the answers
  • KENTA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Chavo will always have a job because of Eddie. He'll just make up new ways for him to lose. If not the midget, then some other way.

Bourne makes him money, he's the next Jeff Hardy (marketing-wise).

I'd say Festus, Haas and Burchill, Knox and Kidd all have real good shots at being released.

Vince likes tall muscled bound guys, so Zeke and Swagger good. DH hasn't been fired because Vince doesn't want to piss off Bret. R-Truth is shucking and jiving as Pretty Ricky so he's fine and the kiddies find him entertaining (more money for Vince). Naki is more of a trainer than a wrestler. Ryder, the Miz, and Primo will make him money soon enough (the Miz's anti-Cena shirts are one of the hot sellers on WWE.com, look it up and his chick magnet shirt did well too). JR has a man-crush on Benjamin and I honestly believe that is the only reason Vince hasn't fired him yet.

BA: See above. Vince like muscle bound guys so Zeke isn't going anywhere for a while. Hell, the only reason Cor Von is gone is by his own choice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Right now Evan is a serious contender for the U.S. Championship I don't see WWE reeleasing himantime soon.

Jack Swagger he's in the middle of a feud with MVP no chance of him getting released in the near future.

Primo even though he is havin this little thing with Carlito he's pretty much going to job against wrestlers after that so he could be next.

The Miz I don't think WWE is going to get rid of one of it's most cocky & brash heels anytime soon.

Zack Ryder has only lost 3 matches since returning to ECW I think his former partner has a better chance than he does at getting released.

Chavo Guerrero WWE might not be giving him a break against Hornswoggle, but as if they would end the Guerrero legacy with him because there has been barely any time when no member of the Guerrero family was in wrestling.

Festus haven't seen him in a while so he it could be him that is next to be released.

Mike Knox has 1,000,000 out of 1,000,00 chance of getting released.

Charlie Haas I don't think there's any hope for him now he had hope when he reformed WGTT with Shelton, but now Benjamin's on ECW so there is a very very good chance he will be released.

Shelton Benjamin is the Gold Standard if you think he is going to be released inthe next 12 months you are crazy.

Kung Fu Naki is gonna be gone right away he doesn't make money because why would people come pay to see a non-wrestling wrestler.

R-Truth I think this Pretty Ricky gimmick has a lengthy run ahead of it and R-Truth is why I would be going to wrestling.

Ezekiel Jackson is gonna be teaming with Vladimir soon so they are going to be a threat to the tag team titles so he's not gonna be released in the next year.

Hart Dynasty why would WWE throw away some of it's best Canadian Talent next to Jericho, Christian, and Edge these guys have a lot of talent with the ego to match.

Paul Burchill you can say good bye to him any week now he hasn't had a push since last year when he was number one contender for Kingston's Intercontinental Championship.

Curt Hawkins has a 1 in a 1,000,00 chance not to get released.

• 1 decade ago

Bourne - Very Unlikely

Swagger - Extremely Unlikely

Primo - Unlikely

The Miz - Very Unlikely

Zack Ryder - Unlikely at the moment

Chavo - Unlikely

Festus - Entirely Possible esp. w/Eugene probably coming back.

Mike Knox - Very Possible

Charlie Haas - Possible

Shelton Benjamin - Very Unlikely

KungFunaki - Unlikely... He might not be on TV a lot but unlikely b/c he's a good guy backstage, w/Vince, etc.

R-Truth - Unlikely

Zeke - Unlikely at the moment

Hart Dynasty - Unlikely

Paul Birchill - Unlikely, but possible. He's one of the few legit mid-lower card stars on ECW.

Zeke is a powerhouse, and Vince loves that, plus he has a rivalry brewing w/Kozlov so I'm really not that surprised. TBK and the gay gimmick just was not working.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's really the economy, that has affected the wwe also. They may not announce that but if you notice there is more talk and guest appearances to reduce the matches and less divas are appearing.

It is affecting a lot of them, that is why many are being released unless there is a good storyline for them.

Some of them are just doing slight appearances pending their contracts, like Santino Marella who just turns up for 2 minutes every show.

I hate to say this but they may all be release once their contract is up.

• 1 decade ago

I would say about 89% of these wrestlers will be let go then come back in a different gimmick. Half of these guys were already released but came back again. For the most part these guys have no real name for themselves no where near a stone cold or rock. They'll probably work the indie circuit but that's about it unless they get lucky enough. Middleweights almost never make in wrestling it's all about the heavyweights.

• 1 decade ago

Evan Bourne 19%

Jack Swagger 25%

Primo Hes gonna get released one of these days

The Miz 30%

Zack Ryder Hes almost gone

Chavo Guerrero Only because he is Guerrero

Festus hes almost gone

Mike Knox who needs him

charlie haas who needs him

shelton benjamin they still need him for a little

kung fu naki almost gone

r truth they need him

Ezekiel jackson one more storyline and he is gone

the hart dynasty they are like cryme tyme

Paul burchill who needs him

i don't think that's fair...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Evan Bourne - 50/50 chance of being released

Swagger - 30% chance of being released

Primo - 30% chance of being released

Miz - 50/50 chance of being released

Ryder - 70% chance of being released

chavo - 0% of being released, because of his last name

Festus - 80% of being released

Mike Knox - 99% of being released, he is miused and no talent

Haas - 50/50 chance of being released

Sheton Benjamin - 1% of being released, he makes alot of money

Kung Fu Naki - 99% of being released, hes a jobber and misused

R-Truth - 1% of being released, he has lots of potential

Jackson - 60% of being released, he has no skill

The Heart Dynasty - 40% chance of them being released, they have talent

Paul Burchill - 50/50 chance of eing released.

BQ: WWE should of put Kendrick on ECW and fired Zink.

• 3 years ago

enterprise is down, living house shows are not drawing and the tale traces must be based on the innovations-blowing skills, which makes their schedules a lot greater annoying and will boost the possibility for injuries....yet professional wrestling does no longer function exterior those undesirable monetary situations. those dreaded double bookings mutually as on excursion - concept to be historic previous - would be coming returned with a vengeance in 2009.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bourne - 10%

swagger - 2%

primo - 15%

ryder - 35%

chavo - 85%

Festus - 40%

Knox - 60%

Haas - 50%

Shelton - 20%

Funaki - 10%

Truth - 20%

E Jackson - 25%

Hart D - 0%

Burchill - 70%

Source(s): WWE creative released a good talent/character.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.