Just for fun... I adore my SO but I can't stand it when...?

I can't stand it when my fiance makes plans to hang out with his friends, asks me if its alright AFTER he makes the plans, but tells me that he could call and cancel! I hate it, because he knows that I won't have him cancel because I would hate for people to think of me as the control freak who doesn't let her SO do anything...

Plus I hate when he has off he goes to play basketball instead of family time :(

What gets on your nerves about your SO but you just sit back and let it happen anyways?

Just for the record, I'm not complaining about him, I just wish that I could get a little time away myself :(

And to make this a question... What is your career? Currently I'm still on maternity leave because I'm looking for a new job...

Favorite Answer

I cant stand it when my husband is watching TV and having like 5 beers and then decides to get up hike his leg up on the couch and scratch his ba**s. It irritates the heck outta me. I call it the Captain Morgan scratch. GROSS! Then after that he wants some lovin'. Ew..

I also can't stand it when (we live in a studio) and he farts by the kitchen. I'm like "DONT FART IN THE KITCHEN!!" His response is, "The whole place is the kitchen!!" GrOSS!!

Anyways, I'm a full time student still. I get a good amount of financial aid, so we can live off some of that if we budget right. Majoring in economics to become an investment banker. =]

• Oh were do I begin. LOL

I hate it when he comes home from work and leaves a trail of clothes from the front room to the bedroom or bathroom.

I hate when he says he can't change the baby right so I should do it.

I hate it when he comes home and gets on the computer and sits there until bedtime.

Umm I could go on for days LOL

I'm a SAHM. I used to work at a hotel as a Receptionist and Weekend Manager, I also did catering.

Source(s): Mommy to Madison and Jackson

LOL I love my boyfriend very much but I hate it when he yells "HEY" to get the dog to stop doing something. He does this all the time. The dog will be whining or whatever it is, and my boyfriend just yells a simple "hey" and that's it. Like the dog is supposed to know what the heck that means! The other day he did it to my baby. She was standing up in her crib trying to play with a curtain that was too close. Instead of going over and moving her pack and play away from the curtain, he yelled "HEY" at her. I slapped him up side the back of his noggin and said "her name is not hey, so don't ever yell at her like that again." He quickly apologized to me and my daughter. He still does it to the dog though. I hate it.

I'm an office assistant for a portable toilet and septic company.

• maglio

in case you get through to however element of existence you're in, which comprise enduring all the crap existence has to grant, and you'd be non secular adequate to need to be non secular with Jesus as your savior, then you definately in basic terms elect it. You made it this far, and that i'm effective that God has raised you for a undeniable purpose. i'm no longer kidding. you do no longer could worry approximately you and every physique else in case you're prepared to have faith Jesus. So your purpose i've got no longer a clue approximately. I have no situation with you thinking i'm a vulgar pig, get in line at the back of me because of the fact i think of i'm a vulgar pig besides, i'm no longer finished beating myself up over it. So wait your turn.

• Haha I'm with you on the first one!! He does that to me allll the time!

That and I wish he would pick up after himself. I can spend an entire day cleaning and maybe half an hour after he gets home from work, the place is trashed again!

And right now I'm on maternity leave looking for a new job too :)

Ah', sometimes I feel this way too. When I need alone time, I schedule it with my SO, and yet when he gets alone time he just makes his plans and he's out. It pisses me off sometimes too, lol. It's like I have this small resentment issue because I can't just leave the house the way I used to, ya know? But whenever I feel that way, I say, "I'm going out tomorrow" no questions asked, and he never says no. So you need a night out with the girls, you'll feel better!

I work for a hospital, billing management so I work 9-5. It's tough, but I like being a working Mom.

Source(s): Mommy-8 months old baby boy.
  • Well my guy WAS working for the oil refinery. he was making good money but was traveling through states for the better higher paying contracts. at only 20 i didnt hasssle him for working all the time, or wanting to go with his cousins to do their sideshows n stuff. we live in the bay area. the thing he used to do that i let slip by was his tendency to ask me questions as if he was accusing me of stuff, knowing that i work all day or im home with my mom. but now that he's incarcerated i just miss everything bout him. umm right now im back in the waitressing gig for weddings and concerts at a winery, but thank god im moveing back to the bay area at the end of aug. to fill a position as a realestate brokerage office manager. oh, and we are expecting our first baby on Dec, 21, 2009

• Maria

Oh boy....this is a fun one.

I love my DH but hate when he watches tv with his hand down his pants...says it's soothing.

Love my DH but hate when he washes his hands and then holds them 3 feet above the sink and shakes the water off. I follow him with a rag.

I work in human resources...i handle health care accounts for our 690 employees and families. Sometimes i'm a little grouchy!

I can't stand it when he goes off on a horse and does not take his cell phone. I don't know where he is or how to get to him if he gets hurt.

I am a court reporter/stenographer, but for now a SAHM... The greatest career of all, lol.

• 123

I can't stand it when he poops and doesn't spray the air freshener! I also can't stand it when he does the exact same thing yours does about going out. I don't want to be a ball & chain, lol. he also sleeps until noon and doesn't brush his teeth in the morning until he showers :( stinkies.

I love him though!