Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did Lindsey Graham sell out by voting to confirm Sonia Sotomayor?

What kind of deal was made behind closed doors to make him come out in favor for a known liberal that will make law from the bench?

Go fly a kite!!

Favorite Answer

Lindsey Graham is an ultra-moderate like John McCain, and they are VERY close friends.

Is anyone shocked to see either of them continue behaving in the "least republican of all republicans" way?

Sotomayor has a CAREER RECORD of being an activist judge. NO ONE should have supported her, and the fact she was nominated by the most-radical Socialist who ever held office.... she was suspect from the very beginning.

Shame on Graham and anyone else who supported her.

The record does not show Sonia Sotomayor to be a known liberal that will make law from the bench. Lindsey Graham is showing that Congress can go back to working the way that it did before Newt Gingrich came along. He knows that if Republicans continue to vote as a block and TRY to obstruct anything that is good for the country he'll be the only Republican left.

No! He did not confirm her! Tell me it's not true! I wanted Sarah Palin for the Bench! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! What has this world come to! Damn you Obama! I wanted Bush to lead for another 45-68 Years! BUSH for Dictator! Woooo GO GOP!!! Yeah!!! Let's all take trips to Argentina!!!

P.S. Uhh... sorry what were we talking about. I kinda let my sarcasm get way out of hand there. P.S. To Jesus was a Liberal: If he was I might switch to Christianity. For know I'll Stick to Scientology.

Yup. He must need some Dem support to get pork for his state.

Lindsey Graham was thinking about retiring, now he has no choice. He can say goodbye to his base!

He voted using his best judgment, he did not vote by taking the advice of a ex addict (Rush Limp), a compulsive liar (Sean Hannity), or any other right wing fanatics.

Yes, but lindsey is a RINO and has always been a sell out.