Canon vs. Nikon which camera should I buy?

I am thinking about upgrading from my Fujifilm point & shoot camera to a dslr and I am torn between 3 cameras that I think are the best for my price range but not sure which one is the best out of the 3 1.)Canon Rebel eos xsi 2.)Canon Rebel eos xs 3.) Nikon D60 I am looking for a camera that is really great for... show more I am thinking about upgrading from my Fujifilm point & shoot camera to a dslr and I am torn between 3 cameras that I think are the best for my price range but not sure which one is the best out of the 3
1.)Canon Rebel eos xsi
2.)Canon Rebel eos xs
3.) Nikon D60
I am looking for a camera that is really great for landscape photography, night sky shots, portraits, silky waterfall effect, fast at taking pictures and I really like the bokeh effect too. I hear alot of great things about both canon and nikon but would like opinions from anyone who has either of these cameras.

Thank You