Should women with small breasts get implants?

I think so because I think the women with small breasts are not attractive. Women should be slim too.

• Pachmm
    Best Answer

Forget women's breasts, you need a brain!

Anyway women are not supposed to be thin, they are supposed to carry more weight than men because they are the child bearers.

Small breasts may be unattractive to you but I'm sure lots of men would rather that than their girlfriends have difficulty running and constant back pain because of their ginormous jugs and maybe there are even men who prefer small breasts... I can think of many guys with small breasted girlfriends. FYI not everyone is a pig like you.

• Wizlet6 years agoReport

Um, it's okay for women to be thin too.

I can honestly say my friends with small breasts are happy with them and haven't wanted implants. On the other hand, my friends with large breasts, at least 4 of them, got reductions for different reasons. I guess a woman that wanted implants may have been picked on about it, or she may see images of celebrities and want to look like them, or who knows. Probably depends on the individual.

No! Girls with small breasts are just as attractive as those with large. I'm a 34B and proud of it!

I don't mind that some people like to make fun of people with smaller boobs---like they do to me, because I would rather have small and shapely breasts than massive saggy ones.

As for the "women should be slim" statement, honestly, I think you need to get a life because it shouldn't be what's on the outside that counts!

You're a pompous and judgemental b******!

small brests are natural ones. if you are still growing, mean if you are in teen and then dont worry they will grow more. moreover small breasts are quite natural and being that way is good than implants. if at all women want their breasts to be seen large when wearing clothes.. its better to wear padded bras or some good ones which enhance the size. but to me small breasts are more attractive to see without clothes. as the large ones get hanging at a later stage.

• k h

Men should be wiser than you - that's all ;o)

Of course they should not get implants - it hurts a lot and ruins the self respect. And it looks dumb too.

If they just stay clear of silly-folks like you, they will do fine.

I think boys with small brains should get implants.

Furthermore, obvious troll is obvious.

I think you're an asss tbh :] Go natural..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj0ev...

Nah, women shouldn't change themselves to please trolls.