Can guys be virgins?...guys, this is your chance to answer!?

So I had this conversation a while ago with a group of friends, but at the end of the discussion, we had a divided opinion. Half of the group believed that there is a very very slim chance that girls would marry guys who are virgins, the other half of the group believe that there are guys who stay virgins until... show more So I had this conversation a while ago with a group of friends, but at the end of the discussion, we had a divided opinion. Half of the group believed that there is a very very slim chance that girls would marry guys who are virgins, the other half of the group believe that there are guys who stay virgins until marriage. Just a question to a large group of people here, do you believe that guys can/would stay virgins until they are married? Or is that too stupid to believe?...and if there are guys that do wait, do you think they have enough self control if a naked women was in front of them?

I'm not trying to be sexist or anything....
I personally believe that they do have self-control at any situation if they try hard enough(although it is much harder for them to manage, because of their hormons and such.

What do you think?