Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls, do you like this?

I am the best player on my high schools baseball team. Do you think girls will be impressed and will like me.

I'm. Not the kind of

Person that will be cocky and say something like " yeah my 4 homeruns last night were awesome" I don't really talk much about me being on the baseball team unless they ask me about it

Favorite Answer

girls like sporty guys but not showoffs . like i know this guy he tries to impress girls by telling them i do this i do that i do this that this . and its SOOOO anoying . its like ... =.= . so just be yourself dont "TRY" to impress just tell them oh im in the baseball team. then theyll be like oh thats cool dont over do it. ask them what they do

Im very sure they will! But you don't want to be classified as one of those total jocks who only cares about sports! Be a gentleman of course. You have to be sensitive to their feelings and know how to have a good time! Don't act like a jerk around your teammates if you have a girl with you! But at the same time, be yourself!

Absolutely !

Just a quick story - I always underestimated the power sports have on chicks - Until I went to local club game and they invited me to hit the ball too -- I am natural slugger and my hit was the best hit of the day ...

I kid you not I got 3 dates because of that ONE hit ...( later one girl told me -- when you hit the ball that hard I said to myself "Who is that guy ??"" ....

My only regret I wish I had played baseball in college ... I never knew it is so BIG !

Have fun !!!!

No because Baseball is a pathetic "sport" :D

• QB

honestly girls dont care as much about that, if you treat them good and respect them then your baseball will help out even more

If you say it like that (or at all), no. If you say that, they'll think you have a huge ego and like to brag. No girl likes that, regardless of how good you may be.

most guys that play baseball

are the most ******** people you will

meet i mean cockyness is attractive

but to an extent soooo idk

hahahah(:

No, unless you are Timmy Lincecum, lol

AMEN TO LD<3!!

yeah!!! baseballs hott man