Anymore Dodgers fans jumping ship right now?

Just testing fan loyalty from a veteran Dodgers fan

Your Cardinals put on a poor performance at the All-Star Game so don't count on the Cards winning the World Series this year, especially if the AL team has home field advantage

....embarrassed the St. Louis crowd

You don't scare me mike. If more Dodger hitters were on the starting lineup that night, the National League could have won the game. If you think I'm wrong, check out Orlando Hudson's performance. Your Pujols made alot of costly mistakes.

Favorite Answer

im from nj nd the dodgers r my team ive always been yanks dodgers fan but the dodgers have been my first fav team. i dnt think this will harm them a whole lot but they need to step up mre wid getting in runners in scoring position the whole team has been missing a lot of oppurtunities this series like wen arod does in the postseason as long as the dodgers can step up in oppurtunites like tht and help out their pitcher theyll be fine lets hope the dodger blue gets a win today and end their 4 game losing streak!! 2009 WS- Yankees vs Dodgers EPIC BATTLE ONLY ONE WILL WIN

Not yet, though I am getting nervous. I'm hoping that it's just the fact that the Cardinals have given us trouble in the past. Kind of like how the Padres would always dominate the Dodgers. I think a win for the Dodgers tomorrow will be a good boost.

The cards made some big moves and lately they've been paying off. The Dodgers have nothing to worry about. The Giants are 7 games back (2nd in the division with the 1st 3rd and 4th best records in the NL right now). Don't be a front runner. If you live in LA root for the dodgers unless you're closer to the Angels.

Source(s): Matt Cain for 09 NL Cy Young!

Dodgers: The last team to not lose 3 straight, breaking that streak with a loss yesterday. Only 23 games over .500 and only leading the NL West by 7 games over the Giants. If you're ready to abandon the Dodgers and Mannywood already you need a reality check. Things could be worse, you could be a nats fan.

haha i can understand, im a cardinals fan and was about to jump off during the game a few times. With all the excitment going on in stl plus the great win i dont expect the dodgers to win tomorrow but if they won, i would expect them, it was just a momentum shifting game. and i understand the losing thing, cards always play bad against the phillies and nationals. dodgers have a good enough lead to not be nervous and should start winning a bunch when they back to home, as long as the starters pitch long starts, lol both bullpens are gonna be tired.

nothing but respect, great game!

Source(s): cardinals loyaltist, dodgers fan

Dodgers for life, death, and in heaven as well.

This is just a bump on the road. Need start batting in some of those LOB. Anyways we'll be alright. We are still the division winners. Proud of Kershaw. He did a great job. Go Dodgers!

Source(s): Dodger Fan

I canny see it thats like gers followers going to celtic . How is chas a grass i enable you already know a nip out for a sprint retail scientific care and whilst it gets returned it incredibly is all occurring can a no pass away you boys for 5 minutes haha

i have been here in LA my whole life, rooting for the dodgers since i started watching baseball

yeah 4 games is really annoying, but it'll take more than that.

No way. Our first 4 game losing streak of the year...oh well it had to happen sometime. We're still in first and i'm not worried about it. It's still july...there's 60-some more games to get our offense going again and to win the division.

• Heck no and i never will jump ship gotta stay loyal ,but it's hard to watch them playing like crap or (hitting like crap when they get runners on base)

Source(s): Dodger Fan My Whole Life