I'm a guy and like "chick flicks" (dramatic/artistic/meaningful movies). Is that weird?

I can honestly say that my favorite movies are "chick flicks" because they make me think and they're very dramatic, artistic and meaningful and I like movies like that. I'm a guy though, and NO, and I am not gay, so don't be immature and assume that. My girlfriend really likes that I like... show more I can honestly say that my favorite movies are "chick flicks" because they make me think and they're very dramatic, artistic and meaningful and I like movies like that. I'm a guy though, and NO, and I am not gay, so don't be immature and assume that. My girlfriend really likes that I like "chick flicks" and thinks that it is great, but she's the only person I've told... I wouldn't dare tell any of my guy friends. What do you think, is it a good thing or a bad thing, or is it weird?