I'm a guy and like "chick flicks" (dramatic/artistic/meaningful movies). Is that weird?

I can honestly say that my favorite movies are "chick flicks" because they make me think and they're very dramatic, artistic and meaningful and I like movies like that. I'm a guy though, and NO, and I am not gay, so don't be immature and assume that. My girlfriend really likes that I like "chick flicks" and thinks that it is great, but she's the only person I've told... I wouldn't dare tell any of my guy friends. What do you think, is it a good thing or a bad thing, or is it weird?

• Favorite Answer

Thats sweet. I bet many dudes like chick flicks! I mean there romantic and funny the perfect balance ! I would melt right on the spot if my bf told me he likes chick flickjs

No way bud! Im a guy and enjoy chick flicks! Now i dont always trar up at the end. But I respect movies. Even if they are labled 'chick flicks'

• zapien

M Flicks

nah not weird i like a good chick flick to ...my favorite movie is knocked up oO ( chick flick? )i dont really tell any of the fellas either but i sorta like to put myself in the film and see how i would handle the situation since most chick flicks have drama

I think it's awesome, but I'm a girl too. Guys might think it's weird but who cares... you only need to impress the girls anyway, right?

that's not wierd....it's sweet!!!

i wanna guy that likes chick flicks!!!!

:D

Source(s): MEE

thts so sweet, it shows that u have feelings and arent ashamed of them. i love that, haha

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...