Why is the Confederate Flag used....?
1. The African Americans of the time said that "It was safer to live in a Southern State that in a Northern State"
2. Lincoln (The Great Hero) Himself said that his only object in the War for Southern Independence was to "hold (by that he meant force at the point of a bayonet) the Union together" and that anything he accomplished regarding slavery was SECONDARY to that goal.
3. There were (according to the 1830 census) 10,000 African American slave holders.
4. Many FREE African Americans voluntarily served in the Confederate Army.
5. African Americans were segregated from white troops in the Northern Army. They were mixed in the Confederate Army.
If anybody would like to "debate" what i have posted rather than a simple "your a racist" or "Take off your Condfederate uniform" than please e=mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Before the war began most northerns sold their slaves to southerners for a handsome profit.
2. According to the 1860 census there were only 300,000 total slave owners in the Southern States.
3. According to the 1860 census there were some 5 million plus people living in southern states.
4. Why would 5 million people go to war over an issue that affected 6% of the population? The absurdity of such a lie that has been crammed down our throats for years is readily seen.