Need help opening my lock????? In deep stress!!!! Don't know???? Am crying????? School starts tomorrow?

I am a freshmen at Los Osos High school is it hard. I am taking P.E, Algebra, Technology, Physical Science, Spanish, English. Is it hard??? How long should I take to do my homework??????? I have a huge very stressing problem.I have school tomorrow and I don't know how to open my lock at all. Can you give me... show more I am a freshmen at Los Osos High school is it hard. I am taking P.E, Algebra, Technology, Physical Science, Spanish, English. Is it hard??? How long should I take to do my homework??????? I have a huge very stressing problem.I have school tomorrow and I don't know how to open my lock at all. Can you give me instructions it is a Masterlock combination lock. The combination is 24-26-16. I am very stressed and don't know how to open it??????