Wife gave me 1500 in spending money for the summer and I am almost out?

Hi, My wife gave me 1500 in spending money for the summer this includes gas. She operates all the books and keeps the credit cards locked up. I was lay ed off in April but I will start work back up mid september where i make 29 bucks an hour. I went to see how much i had left in my sock drawer and... show more Hi,
My wife gave me 1500 in spending money for the summer this includes gas. She operates all the books and keeps the credit cards locked up. I was lay ed off in April but I will start work back up mid september where i make 29 bucks an hour. I went to see how much i had left in my sock drawer and found i had 350 bucks left. There is still over 6 weeks of summer left. I still have rice city days next weekend that is 4 hrs away and sturgis in 3 weekends. Do you think a bank will give me 1k and i will pay them back later on. I asked my wife and she got mad and said NO. I also have a retire account that she manages that is work 450k; I am off of work i want to have FUN, could i get $$$ out of my retirement account.