Can you rate my names please?
Most people say bad things about Milo and Koukla. And I just wanted everyone to know that they are Greek names and since I'm Greek I like them. Milo means Brave and Koukla means Doll. So before you go saying,well Milo and Koukla sound weird,stop,b/c I've heard it before,Thanks! :)
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I like the fact that you want to honor your background. I love Milo but I am not a fan of Koukla because it's hard to pronounce, she will have to tell people how to spell and prounce it all her life. If that doesn't matter to you then I would go for it.
1. Lila May - 6/10 I love Lila but May sounds a bit filler
2. Noel Elisabeth - 8/10 I would spell it Noelle
3. Emma Leah - 5/10 I like each name, Emilia is said exactly like Emma Leah as two seperate name I would go with that instead
4. Lissie Beck - 0/10 I would prefer Lisa Rebecca
5. Abigail Faith - 5/10 It's okay Faith is kind of filler
6. Nicole Diane - 6/10 It flows well and will age well
7. Chloe Beth - 7/10 Chloe is cute I would prefer Elisabeth to Beth
8. Madison Kate - 10/10 I this flows great and really is cute but will still age well.
9. Carrie Grace - 4/10 it's okay not a fan what about Carrington ?
10 . Koukla Hope - 4/10 not really fan but I like the thought behind it.
1. John Louis - 6/10 very traditional but I like it
2. Theo Carter - 10/10 I love Theo ! It will be my next son's name
3. Milo Peter - 10/10 I love Milo and Peter sounds great with it
4. Samuel Keith - 5/10 Both names are okay but the flow is off
5. Nathan Michael - 7/10 I love it but seems so predictable
6. Luke Tanner - 8/10 I like how it sounds just not a big fan of Tanner
7. Timothy Martin - 4/10 not really a fan of either names
8. William Matthew - 9/10 I love them together
9. Anthony James - 8/10 I love it but wouldn't use a nickname I would just call him Anthony.
10. Mark Riley - 6/10 Riley is cute not really a fan of Mark
I would pick Madison Kate for a girl and Theo Carter or Milo Peter for a boy !
- 1 decade ago
9. Yes, my favorite. (:
6. Yes, my favorite. (:
- 1 decade ago
3 no. i like them separately. but not together.
=] hope i helped.