Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Leonardo DiCaprio still considered hot and/or sexy?

I don't hear too much about him anymore, except that his model girlfriend just broke up with him. A few years back he was all the rage, in many movies and all the girls seemed to think he was a stud. Not anymore?

Favorite Answer

yess

o_0

He used to have the appeal a couple years ago. It all started when Titanic came out--the media was going CRAZY about him!! Things have died down a little since then because Leo has grown up quite a bit. The media now focuses more on "teen hearthrobs" like Robert Pattinson and The Jonas Brothers, etc. I think Leo is just too old now to really be considered hot/sexy (although I still love him!)

well i personally think he will always be sexy. Every girl knows that, and mainly because of Titanic. He is an amazing actor too, and he's still doing movies so yes i would consider him to still be very sexy :) right ladies?

He's better looking now, in my opinion. He was cute when he was younger but he looks a lot more mature now (obviously). That's really attractive.

He's still sweet but no stud....he's lost that "little boy lost" thing that girls like so much

I think he is really handsome!

He doesn't like the limelight and has been out of the scene since the paparazzi craze has started.

Source(s): TheDiamondDozen.com

he is bomb of sex!in titanic he had that boyish sexiness but now he is a real tough and ***** super sexy man!and hes just 34 luv that guy

Hes hot! :D

• nah...he done....

he lost that "fire"

like brad pitt is about to loose.

Hell yes he is still a sex BOMB.

:)