Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

If i have 20% down for 200,000 downpayment what kind of loan is better to get FHA or Conventional.?

If I have 20% down payment for a home of 200,000. What's a better loan to get FHA or conventional and why?

Thanks

• Ryan M

Conventional. FHA has a lot more hoops, whistles, and restrictions. Also, FHA interest rates are normally a little higher than a conventional.

conventional loan is best if you can qualify ,

.

FHA loans are for people that can't qualify for a conventional , because of down payment or credit score usually

I saw your ad and decided to contact you. I'm Mrs Joyce haffner,i live, Singapore. My family and I had a Goliath sized unsolvable problem staring at us in face right before now. Two years ago my husband was hit by a deer while on his motorcycle, leaving him out of work for 8 months. During this time we have exhausted all avenues to borrow money to get medical and debts paid. We have been turned down by every lender due to our credit scores. (which have plumeted during this time) No one seems to care that we fell on hard times and want to get out from under"Goliath." My husband works at a Department of Corrections and I just recently retired from 30 years of teaching. My husband and son are working on the weekends building decks and I am taking a second job to try and make ends meet. My 80 year old mother took a mortgage out on her home to help us out and I need to repay this along with our other debts. I can't let my mother lose her home nor can I lose our home. We needed $115k to consolidate all of our debts, wipe a slate clean, repair our credit and start out fresh. Our son is 15 and our daughter is 11. We need a David to slay our Goliath. Take a moment to remember a time that you struggled and what it would have meant to have had someone to come to your rescue, give you a second chance, these was all i asked this God sent David(Mr.Arnold Marvis) that rescued my family and I with the required Loan funds with just a try and some steps taken as he instructed? I promise to tell the world this story and i will always recommend his firm to any body that is in dire need of financial assistance, i believe he is the best lender.It's easy to reach him with this email:william.kelly33@yahoo.com

conventional. no one would go fha if they could go conventional. fha is inferior option

WELCOME TO DIAMOND FINANCIAL LENDER

We offer all kind of loan to private individual, joint and public sector, disable for the purpose of real estate, education,business, science & technology and for any other personal reason(s).

Our loan offer ranging from $1,000 usd - $500,000,000 usd at an interest rate of 1.5%

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:

Full Name:...............................

Location:................................

Marital status:..........................

Contact Phone numbers:...................

Amount Needed:...........................

Occupation:..............................

Loan Duration ...........................

Annual Income ...........................

!!! you have nothing to loss than broken away from your financial handicap !!!

!!!We are here to show you a better way to financial freedom !!!

For Details on our Terms and Conditions Email us below.

MR. JOSE ROCK

MANGER OF D.F.L

Email us @: josrock23@yahoo.co.uk