Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Do Democrats attack Sarah Palin because the best they have are Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi?

Best Answer

it must be pretty sad for a party when the best female canidates you have to offer are hillary and pelosi. together their intelligence level is somewhere between a rock and a shoe. and the left attacks Palin so vehemently because they are AFRAID of her and deep down they know that if she had been at the top of the ticket last november things would be very different today, America would actually be on the right track towards recovery, but instead we have O. hows that working out for everyone,how are those "shovel ready jobs going?" and has everyone recieved their "help is on the way and the checks are in the mail" I havent gotten mine yet I am guessing it is just due to slow mail delivery. I know Acorn got theirs.and so did the UAW,and several other big business entities,what about the little guy Obama keeps talking about? he must mean Bank of America

I like Palin and support her I do not mind Hillary although I do not go along with some of her views Hillary is by far better than Pelosi.

Pelosi has to many far left views .

I would of preferred Hillary over Obama any time .

But being a conservative I support Palin out of the three.

No, actually I attack Sarah Palin because she is a shrill obnoxious dimwitted insufferable rube. I attack Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi because they are sellout political hacks and boot licking capitalist stooges, but not because I otherwise find anything about them objectionable on a personal level. Hope that clears up all the confusion for you.

No. Most people, not only Democrats, attack Palin because she is an extremely incompetent person. The statements which she has made and the actions she has taken have put a huge bullseye on her back,making her an easy target to attack.

• Sarah

Do Republicans attack Hillary Clinton because the best they have is Sarah Palin?

Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi have a position in politics. They have the right to attack her.

Although there's no need to attack her anymore that female clown resigned from office

Don't forget Barbara Boxer and Diane Fienstein.

I would take Palin any day over those 2!

They attack her because they are hypocrites who do not really want women to be liberated. They want women to be mindless followers of the liberal philosophy.

They attack her because she is a strong, independent, conservative woman.

They attack her because they fear her.

• jim h

Isn't this a sexist question? Why aren't we comparing all politicians, not just the women?