Part II: What if while answering a Christian who is asking about my belief in Jesus . . .?

. . . I kindly say, "I would prefer not to discuss religion at work" and then they get huffy, say a few more things about how Jesus saves lives telling me I should believe, then cross their arms and give me curt answers with glaring eye contact? In other words, the patient was once friendly and my job as... show more . . . I kindly say, "I would prefer not to discuss religion at work" and then they get huffy, say a few more things about how Jesus saves lives telling me I should believe, then cross their arms and give me curt answers with glaring eye contact? In other words, the patient was once friendly and my job as a nurse was going well but because I responded in a way that didn't encourage them to witness or continue to talk about Jesus (or religion in general).

What do you do about situations like THIS? I like when things are going friendly and I don't like for patients to be upset; I feel that it affects their entire hospital experience.

Any thoughts or other recommendations?

Please no witnessing comments to this answer (I got some with Part I of this question). I'm genuinely looking for someone to answer the question, not focus on a personal agenda to convert and/or educate me. : )
Update 2: @ St Smug -- I think you're making an assumption that I'm not polite, am not professional and am condescending. You obviously are unfamiliar with the NURSING role, aren't you? Part of my job is to listen to patients, but also to guide their CARE. I think you should take a look at Hatching's... show more @ St Smug -- I think you're making an assumption that I'm not polite, am not professional and am condescending. You obviously are unfamiliar with the NURSING role, aren't you? Part of my job is to listen to patients, but also to guide their CARE.

I think you should take a look at Hatching's answer for some insight. : )