My husband cheated on me and got another woman pregnant?

Two weeks ago, when using my husband’s laptop to pay bills, I opened it I saw several windows opened, I clicked on one and I read my husband’s e-mail to a woman. The email was so explicit and dirty I couldn’t even read past the 2nd sentence. I confronted my husband about the e-mail, he denied talking to another... show more Two weeks ago, when using my husband’s laptop to pay bills, I opened it I saw several windows opened, I clicked on one and I read my husband’s e-mail to a woman. The email was so explicit and dirty I couldn’t even read past the 2nd sentence. I confronted my husband about the e-mail, he denied talking to another woman and got angry at me for using his laptop and just left the house.

Hours later, he comes back with a different persona and starts crying, saying he’s so sorry and tells me that he has been cheating on me for 3 months with the girl in the e-mail and that she’s pregnant with his baby. Words cannot explain how I felt when he told me that. I started shaking/crying and just became physically sick.

I honestly do no know where I went wrong is this marriage. Everything my husband wanted I would give him. I never nagged. I cooked, cleaned, gave him sex whenever he wanted. I truly loved him. I feel like my heart is dying, my eyes are filled with tears right now. All I wanted was a good man to treat me right and I thought I found that in my husband but now everything is ruined.

I have been faithful and loving and got cheated on in return. Please what should I do, divorce or stay? Been married for 5 years, I’m 24 he’s 27.
Update: We have no children together. Which makes it even harder...