Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩有人可以幫我譯做英文嗎?不是很長

在迪士尼羅賓漢故事中,出現了很多動物的角色,

而在故事中,我覺得我比較像老虎皇帝身邊的小蛇.

雖然它在故事中不是一個友善角色

但是我認為他多次為皇帝保護它的財產

而且忠心地對付不利皇帝的人

我認為它只是履行它的職責/工作

只是他跟錯了壞老闆

這一點跟我在工作上的態度很相似

Rating
    Favorite Answer

There are many animal roles in the story of Robin Hood in Disneyland. I think I act like the small snake who is always beside the Emperor Tiger in the story. It is not a kind role but, in my view, his acts to protect the property of the emperor all the time, and defend against people who try to hurt the emperor well demonstrates well his fulfillment of his responsibilities or job. It is only wrong of it to work for a bad boss.

At this point, I work in a similar attitude as the snake does.

2009-07-29 20:54:25 補充:

Amendment:

...... but, in my view, his acts to protect the property of the emperor all the time, and defend against people who try to hurt the emperor well demonstrates his fulfillment of his responsibilities or job. .......

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info

祝您好運!

In one of the Disney story - Robin Hood, there were a lot of animals. In this story, I think I am more like a small snake around Tiger Emperor. Although he is not friendly in the story, he has to protect the property of the emperor and loyalties to the emperor's people against the adverse. I think he is just to meet its responsibilities, he was wrong with the bad boss. This attitude in the workplace is very similar to me.

Source(s): me