Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

各位英文高手你們好! 麻煩你們幫我翻譯這二段話,中翻英&英翻

各位英文高手你們好!

麻煩你們幫我翻譯這二段話,中翻英&英翻中

很緊急,拜託你們囉!!

1、(中翻英)

我很高興能夠見到妳,我希望可以邀請您一同吃晚餐,並且討論生意上的合作案。我知道有很多競爭者參與這個討論,希望您可以把機會給我,我一定會讓您100%滿意的。對了,如果可以的話,我也希望可以前往拜訪貴公司。祝您有美好的一天,也希望我們合作愉快!

2、(英翻中)

Steve believes that the company's branding strategy has the effect of putting MAXXIS tires on the international stage to prove its quality while attracting the attention of young peolple who are the companys future customers.He brages that about 70% of American kids know the MAXXIS name.Hopefully,the success of the MAXXIS brand will spur other Taiwanese companies to make the leap onto the international stage.

Rating
  • Lv 5
    Favorite Answer

1、(中翻英)

I am glad to see you, I would like to invite you to dinner together and discuss the case of business cooperation. I know there are many competitors to participate in this discussion, I hope you can give me the opportunity, I will definitely give you 100% satisfied. Yes, if I may, I also hope that your company can go to visit. I wish you a good day and hope that our cooperation a pleasant one!

2、(英翻中)

史蒂夫認為,該公司的品牌戰略的效果是,使瑪吉斯輪胎在國際舞台上證明其質量,同時吸引年輕peolple誰是公司的未來customers.He brages ,大約70 %的美國孩子知道瑪吉斯名稱。我們希望,成功的瑪吉斯品牌將刺激其他台灣企業,使躍上國際舞台。

希望你能滿意我ㄉ答案~~

1.I very happy can see you, I hoped that may invite you to have the supper together, and in discussion business gathers committing a crime. I knew that has many competitors to participate in this discussion, hoped that you may give me the opportunity, me certainly will let your 100% satisfactions. Right, if possible, I also hoped that may go to visit your firm. Wishes you to have happy one day, also hoped that we cooperate happily!

2.史蒂夫相信company' s烙記的戰略有把是companys未來顧客的MAXXIS輪胎放的作用在國際階段上證明它的質量,當受到年輕peolple时的注意。他大约70%美國孩子知道MAXXIS名字的brages。有希望地, MAXXIS品牌的成功將激勵其他臺灣公司做在國際階段上的飛躍。

*大致上是這樣,希望有幫助到你

It's my pleasure to meet you,I hopt I can invite you to have a dinner,

and we can discuss our cooperation case.

I know there are many competitor join this discuss, hope that you can give me a chance, I depend I can give you 100% content.

By the way, if you can, I want to visit your campany.

Wish you have a good day,and may we have a pleasant cooperation!

我的答案你看看就好

文法上應該是錯很多=____=