Taylor Guitar or Fender Guitar?

Or are neither of those brands good? Im trying to pick one out for my birthday but i dont know what brand is good since this is my first guitar. helppppp D:

im looking for a good quality acoustic. is Gibson a good brand as well?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure how much money your willing to spend, but I really like "Guild" acoustic guitars. There's nothing wrong with Fender or Taylor. Just realize that no guitar is better than another when it comes to sound. It's all the player's preference. Play some guitars and see what you like best.

Gibson makes good acoustics but they are way overpriced. I would not buy one as you would be paying like $2000 for a $600 guitar.

Taylor is definitely better for acoustic

Fender for electric and a cheap way out for acoustic but still with high quality

I got a fender package for my first guitar. It rocks, came with a lot of extras, and sounds just as good as some $800+ guitars

cost about 200

It's a Fender DG8S Nat or somethin

Fender

Fender. Martin is a very good brand for acoustics. Gibson is more for eletric.

• Bill

They are both potentially good but for an acoustic I would say the Taylor. Others to consider are Martin and Takamine.

• Linda

A Gibson from the late 50's early 60's sounds fantastic.

taylor for acoustic

fender for electric

takimine is also a good acoustic brand

i got an ibanez as my first guitar, its pretty nice

fender

Source(s): lol

fender

fenders are always good