Do you think TENNIS is the most difficult sport to MASTER?

In my humble opinion I think yes, because all around you need power, speed, endurance, stamina, flexibility, coordination and most importantly mental toughness to dominate the sport. Unlike other sports like basketball who only need height to win, and rugby(American Football) who only needs steroids to win as... show more In my humble opinion I think yes, because all around you need power, speed, endurance, stamina, flexibility, coordination and most importantly mental toughness to dominate the sport.

Unlike other sports like basketball who only need height to win, and rugby(American Football) who only needs steroids to win as well, The bigger you are and taller the big advantage to win.

That is why I love tennis so much, because it doesn't require height or bulky body to win matches.

Examples of tennis players who are small but successful are Rod Laver(how tall is he about 5'5 but yet one of the tennis greats), Martina Hingis, Lleyton Hewitt, Pete Sampras(another tennis great), and of course Roger Federer( the greatest of all)>

What do you think? Are there any other sports that could compete with the overall artistry of TENNIS?