Ramadan, Is "the list" putting Islam in a bad light?

No tolerant haters of non-Muslims have formed a list to have questions and answers deleted, In hopes of suspending accounts.. Are most of you in favor of this list?

Jamal, Not on this forum if your on the Ramadan List huh? Do you approve of the list and discrimination against non-Muslims?

Muslim Voice, So because it is the internet there should not be free speech and Muslims should discriminate against those who do not share their belief? I think for those who agree with such behavior it sheds a bad light on your faith.

Jamal I am the topp of this list...When did I hurl any insult at you?

Amira, I AM the top of this list that does not offend you...I think it demonstrates Islamic intolererence of non-Muslims.

If treating non-Muslims this way is okay so long as it is not you...then shame on you also.

Ace of Spades- Sofia (hijab one) New Account - 07/22

Ace of Clubs- Jim

Ace of Hearts- lovebug87

Ace of Diamonds- Scruffy Scirocco

King of Spades- Tom

King of Hearts- 33 Lashes King of Hearts

King of Diamonds - Truthspeaker

King of Clubs- djmantx

Queen of Spades - The Queen of Spades ملكة المجارف Natassia (THE BLACK HOLE)

Queen of Clubs- Ash

Queen of Diamonds - Lexi - Queen of Diamonds

Queen of Hearts- Destiny ;]

Jack of Spades- Sonny

Jack of Clubs- Tomknight

Jack of Diamonds- Secular Islamo Lover

Jack of Hearts- Apu (Namaste of Kwiki Mart)

10 of Spades- Abu Bakra Bakri

10 of Clubs- I Love Jesus Christ

10 of Diamonds- Please Mark My Grave

10 of Hearts- whyusukk

9 of Spades- Canchito

9 of Hearts- MJY †SFECU† pray4revival

9 of Spades- Follows Jesus

9

I am blessed I challenge you to find where I cursed or abused any of you.

Again if this list is something you favor then shame on you also...If this is the sort of thing that the majority of you guys support then good for you..I dearly hope all of the non-muslims get to see this view of your idea of Islam.

Joker – Luwe (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Larry B (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker - Birka ****** (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Ayisha’s(Muhammed.. (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

9 of Diamonds- HeisTheTruth (SOC)

8 of Hearts- Toyogo

8 of Spades- Tom M.

8 of Diamonds- Travis M

8 of Clubs- English Girl

7 of Spades- Monkey

7 of Diamonds- Joe

7 of Clubs- Terrie

7 of Hearts- The Meister

6 of Spades- Assman0bama

6 of Clubs- Luke

6 of Diamonds- Satan, you ARE the f...

6 of Hearts- Olga

5 of Clubs- Draak

5 of Spades- vernnew

5 of Diamonds- Nekhtet

5 of Hearts- magicofdawn Ace of Hearts

4 of Hearts- tardelli_1982

4 of Diamonds- Mr Burns

4 of Clubs- Tom's New Dad

4 of Spades- Cephas

3 of hearts- aly

3 of Clubs - Mel p.

3 of Spades- mythkiller-zuba

3 of Diamonds- not mehdi

2 of Clubs- A. Bryd Ace of Spades (2 accounts)

2 of Spades- cactus

2 of Hearts - Muhammed pro..

2 of Diamonds - Vegeta

Jokers!

-------------------

bob, Bob

Jerry pink St☆r this

Burka or Burka ******

Inigo Montoya

camel hurder

i'm holdin' it

Sternchen

Lebaneez TEEZ

Joe

Al ****** Jadeed

Frank

Lewis

Villhelm

þrꆆ¥ Wïñg§ Ö£ Lðvê ♥Kitty♥

Hulk

Wize Guy

Richbro

leaf

Gomer

Fokyah

apachowko

hominy

Revtim

porquemoi

funq

Chris

Birdsflies

Debbi (SOC)

Rachell* hates 'divine devil

Gay dumbass Uma...

allhu muthafuk...

Mr. Derp!!!

ernest77h Follow th..

Ruth Asher

Persian Barbie

Ding D

Richard Dawkins

Belfast Girl

Duriel

Mintee

007

F*** me

Geoff

Flying Fid

The Old Dog

2 Nabu 7

Yyyyyeah

Your yahoo answers guru

trolls overrun the globe

Accounts Suspended

FIRST DECK

------------------------------

Queen of Hearts- suz (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

7 of Hearts- Mo the pedo (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

5 of Clubs - Mo the dirka (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

2 of Clubs- sofia (hijab one) (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

2 of Daimonds – Muhammed the adora….(ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – JamesJ (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Fq (ACCONT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Eriei (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Swscu (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Rocky (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED)

Joker – Mike Hunt (

Bragging about having accounts suspended because they are non Muslims who do not agree with you.

Amira, I earned my spot? Please show me where I earned my spot...by not agreeing with you? My Q/A are open.

Show me.

I'm Blessed, again you accuse me, I ask pointed questions that cause intellegent people to think because there are no pat Islamic answers provided...this should not insult you that you might have an original thought that actually belongs to you. Again I say shame on you if you find my questions offensive and they should be deleted. Your Quran says the truth stands clear from error..apparently the truth offends you.

Lol @ 6 of spades...I must be much more dangerous than you. I will give you my King of Clubs...You will always be King worthy to me.

I am blessed it seems rather obvious to me you do hate Christians. Perhaps you can tolerate Christians so long as they keep their mouths shut?

Amira, I provided the evidence to support my questions and ask the same of you in your answers...If my question asked for your opinion then fine give me an opinion...Tough questions are not wrong they are simply hard questions.

Amira, that is the problem isn't it..leave us be, Sorry Amira this is a Q/A forum if you dont want to see a differnt point of view you need a closed forum where you wont be confronted with a differing view...How in the world do you think you have the truth if you are afraid of a anything that does not agree with you?

Curiously Undercover...What bad behavior? Not being a Muslim? Asking Muslims difficult questions? What makes you think each and every person on this list is worthy of deletions and suspensions? So again this is a good thing attempting to silence all who do not agree with you? What are you afraid of?

To Me it seems intollerant and prejudice and it seems Muslims are afraid of the truth. Why silence those who disagree with you unless you are afraid?

diament, I am sure you are familiar with how the report button works...I could report your answer now as a violation of yahoo answers and have someone else report it and it is deleted (I would not and do not)... I am on this list I am aware of the type of questions that get deleted.

Most of the people on this list like myself ask tough questions...that is their only fault not agreeing with you. Do you seriously think ALL of these people are simply on here insulting and being profane? Of course not...Some on this list may well be trolls...Not nearly ALL on this list ..MOST simply ask tough questions.

Jamal, The original question is does the list put Islam in a bad light?.. To me the "bad light" is intollerance of others who do not agree with you. While you may consider the truth subjective...I quoted your Quran that the truth stands clear of error...If you believe this then you should not be offended by a person who differs from your views.

• Best Answer

Yes it is because the idiot who made this list is showing his intolerance for non-Muslims. Someone said a person is not on the list merely because they are non-Muslim, I say(excuse my language)BULLSHIT!!! The people in the list are called trolls. They do nothing that trolls do. They merely bring tough questions about Islam as you said and for that they are enemies. Asking tough questions does not mean the person is insulting Islam and to interpret it as such shows ignorance and intolerance.

Chrisitanity is in question all the time on R&S, but you really don't see many Christians resorting to the type of behavior that so many of the Muslims here resort to, and they call us trolls lol.

• Mayra

I am so glad you asked this question. Quran is a very special book. You have to read it in the context that it was revealed in. That is the reason it was revealed over 23 years instead of just one day. Muslims would encounter a problem and Allah will send down a solution to this problem. Before this Aya was revealed Muslims were not allowed to fight at all. Not even in self defense. They were forcefully driven away from their houses, there property stolen, they were harassed and oppressed. But the didn’t respond. In this verse they are now being given permission to defend themselves. Read the verse carefully. The first line says “Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.” It is plain English, fight those who fight you and do not cross any boundaries. The rest of the verses refers to ‘THEY” the ones who are fighting you. I don’t see how this implies killing non-Muslims. Now let me give you an example of this being followed by the American Army. America gets attacked by terrorists. What do they do? They fly to Afghanistan, kill anybody associated with this attack. I am not saying that this is wrong but this is what they did. Are there actions not in conformity with this verse even though they are not Muslims. They did this to prevent any future attacks on America and make an example of those who did. Isn’t this just for survival.

Yes. The list is more proof of the evil nature of islam. I only wish my old accounts JesusCuresIslam and AbdulNoNoodle had not been suspended long ago. I'd love to see those names on the list.

Source(s): 10 of Hearts

edit do not delete ur Q or resolve i want to reply

---------------------------------------------

@asker : "Diamante would support a fellow Muslims even if the fellow Muslim is unjust simply because he is Muslim"

no if that was a case i would've support that elda or any other muslim,i support those whom i agree with and definitely i'll be against anyone who offend my beliefs

"I think it is Yahoo's Ramadan section that puts Islam in a bad light."

aww that really hurts me .lol seriously i don't care what u think,specially when its just ur prejudices

just bcz i disagree with u that doesn't mean that Islam is bad now! see how narrow minded u r??

u're having ur small fit just bcz ur name is on the list,wow u r really mature,hun u are a child urself unless maturity to u mean act like a 5 year old boy who didn't like mommy's food

stop nagging and get a life !

================

@elda: "eloquently spoken by "lebanese spirit"

u double faced hypocrite should i post where u called lebanese "lesbianese" or german a "dog" other bitches,whore,la3een,etc..... oh wait u just like to name calling muslims or anyone that talk abt ur god ali

stop playing a holocaust victim,u can only fool blind idiots who took u for a human being when sadly u aren't

that assmanobama is the same one who was mocking the prophet,and notice that all muslims in that Q didn't answer him cz they knew ,u on the other ran to give him an answer lmao u're such a moron !

now u can stop ur a55 kissing

"islam as portrayed by sunnis will not progress."

lol is ur shiaism islam ,really? whoring,lying and decieving are halal,a satan come and stick his finger in baby girls vigina and make her a slut,sex with animals and babies etc.....all that islam or only that nasty sect that u belong to

listen u grave worshipper u and ur whole heretic sect are far from islam,once u pray for one god u can consider urself monotheist till then enjoy being a dumbass who has a lack in knowledge when it comes to religious matters and were ur tiny brain can't differentiate between the truth and a lie

plz take ur sect and go back to ur cave !

and stop with ur propaganda abt salafi do we even need to talk abt shia of Iran ??!!!

good job oldy keep defending those in the list when they say things abt ur prophet like :

He was in his 50s. A few of Muhammad's wives were women taken captive through his raids. He allowed his men to rape the slave and captive girls/women. What do you think his opinion of women is?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArBRT...

or see that Nina :"What can you expect/ Muhammad killed people if they did not convert.

Islam is the bad light "

----

and as for ur link too bad for u that ur shia friends were saying the same thing abt a murderer !!

ur shia friend say : "Diamant: How do you know Abu Lulu(ra) was a kaffir? There are many sources that say he was Muslim, "

so just shove it elda!

now let me leave u with a lesson from the prophet(pbuh)

Prophet said "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim", and “A brother does not leave his brother helpless nor does he lie to him nor yet makes false promises, nor treats him with cruelty."

Prophet has said, "One who defends the honour of his brother, Allah keeps the fire of hell away from his face on the Day of Judgment.”

so learn islam idiot not ur shitism !!

I Disagree with the List...

People have in pretty much all countries a democracy/liberty

so they have freedom of speech, even if theyre non muslim they can still post here.

Yes i reckon the list puts Islam in a bad light, and ive seen some really freaky stuff like muslims say akbnoot dont put me on ur list i resaid my shahada to you...astafallah..thats just really frigged up.

I mean yeah there will be haters of Islam, there is haters of all religions. every religion has a hater, who cares really. just try explain if they dont accept then whoopy doo who cares its their problem their choice they have a brain so they can think for them selves

its not a stupid communist countries anymore...except russia i think is still one lol.

@ Butterfly: even Muslims are on THE LIST! Im on there but as my first user name when i registed ~Proud Muslimah~

Apparently im a 'imposter' lol even tho im arevert to Islam and been in Islam for 4 years... so its not just trolls...and who cares he doesnt need to post in every Q&A the list.

The Prophet Muhammad`s (PBUH) Last Sermon

7/18/2001 - Religious Social - Article Ref: IC0107-322

Number of comments: 55

IslamiCity* -

This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

Source(s): Batman

I have only seen the list once before and that was when someone else was asking a question about it. I am a Muslim here for over 3 years and no one emailed me the ''list'' no one asked me to report anyone on the ''list'' and if anyone on the list thinks its because they are a non Muslim they are deluding themselves.

Muslims have no problem with non Muslims but these people seem to be haters and propaganda spreader and not all ''non muslims'' do that. Some non Muslims are respectful and inquisitive and still question Islam as well without intentionally spreading lies and hate, propaganda and stereotypes.

So sorry but the issue is not them being non Muslim but from who I see there many are just plain and simple, racist, bigoted, morons and nothing at all to do with them being non Muslims.

I am certainly not going to be going around searching for there questions and answers and reporting them. I have better things to do with my day. If I dont like the way someone asks or answers question its simple I block them. I dont need some third party to make a list to highlight haters to me, I am a big girl I can like and dislike whom I choose.

@asker:i didn't know that im hiding my colors ,i always speak up my mind,my actions are fine,i don't really care what others think ,i didn't ask for their approval nor im gonna change my opinion just to please them,nway that's all

@ elda: just to expose ur hypocrisy here's an excerpt from her answer

"eloquently spoken"by her

@ sonja: u dumb bi-tch. do u realise what u have just said???

.....u are a feeble animal

.....i hope to god u will burn in hell. inshallah

.....go ahead report me! u dumb kaffir

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgHDV...

================

@elda: u stupid a55 oldy she said (as) that's mean she's talking abt shia pt of vue but u're to dumb to know that .

there is no propaganda search ur book and see ur crap,I WAS A SHIA do not tell me what's true and what's wrong,ignorant fools like u should learn to stay quiet and zip it

and why not ignore? u did so when they insult the prophet(pbuh) and Allah(swt) and u still didn't defend them even once!! but then again u just proved that u only worship ur god ali

and kid no one started anything with u ,u act like an a55 and u shall be treated as one

and no nothing coming from u hurts me once i consider u something more then a disgusting insect then i'll take u in consideration :)

"i dont even consider u as a muslim"

oh wow very touchy elda but i now how to defend myself and i do not need ur help,by muslim i meant other users and the prophet that was being insulted,

reread my answer again dumbo i said X called the prophet pedo,i didn't ask u for anything u useless idiot !

and yeah sure u don't accept my beliefs ,cz i know its hard to revert to islam,believe me it takes a lot of time,but be patient u might someday !

how on earth they were shia,lol so his family followed ali not the prophet(pbuh),hun that is only in ur crappy religion NOT in islam

and hun why do u talk just to talk did anyone told u not to give the answer that u want?? im criticiszing u which im able to do and i will do it whenever i want,so just suck it up

lol i knew that u are stupid but now u just hit the highest level

===============

@elda: lmao @ ur edit,yep pretty lame.

kid why do u like to waste my time?can't u read u nasty creator? here's a part of my edit

" u stupid a55 oldy she said (as) that's mean she's talking abt shia pt of vue "

"As" got it ,or not yet ?? it written in her same answer that :he (As).....,now keep reading it until u get it through ur thick skull !!

again u're name calling german bcz of ur god ali but u didn't yet try to defend ur prophet or Allah(swt),what a shame!

eww just take ur filth away u hypocrite backstabbing homo !

==================

@elda: yeah right we told the non muslims to insult the prophet(pbuh)......u shithead have been here for a month those trolls existed way before u came so stop yapping oldy and check ur imaginary brain

btw u just putted shia away ,why ?do u feel that they arent muslim,lol

truth speak for itself !!

as for ur Q, i already answered u monkey she was talking abt ur version of god ali,that "mad" what for the rafidi version who depict ali as a coward

pfffff.......look assface put a diaper on ur mouth and stop vomiting ur shyt here since u have nothing intelligent to say

@elda do not start with me and german and u beeing called "names" specially when u do it ,everything criticize in shiaism is for a reason and stop with the innocent scene,the film is over move on now

and do u really think the list and sunnism is a shame of islam ?? mind looking in ur own shitism ,seriously spare me

"so why do you all just expect us to sit by and just take it?"

exactly unlike u i will defend my religion,wanna sit and watch? well i couldn't give a damn

its funny how u come to preach me when u are the last person on the earth entitle to do so ,not once u answered any Q regarding islam whether from a troll or a geniuine one ,u're hiding in shia crap bubble thinking that u actually know anything beyond that,well i hate to brake it for u but shiaism isn't islam

and what with this hypocrisy u ran defending non muslim attacking ur religion but u didn't care to answer natassia calling Muhammad(pbuh) a "pedophile" etc.... see lexi i didn't see u editing to her when all she's saying isn't true,but sure u prefer editing to muslim,right ....check ur priority kiddo then talk

supporting the list isn't a shame for islam ,pathetic ,weak losers u're look alike are,who hide behind their fingure ,search pleasing others and are ashamed of their religion !

and do not nagg abt few violations yesteday i got 3 violations from 2 shia Q's and i've been suspended 15 times so ??

@asker: the list is long and i do know most of it ,i even answered u a lot of time but with different accounts,nway if the list is the result of a childish behavior then why are u talking abt it,it shouldn't mean anything for u,unless u're insecure

and thx for ur suggestion but not interested,i prefer support my brothers and sisters in islam rather protesting against them

and look at that idiot LEXI donation to support jihad ,what era r u living in ?? and what with these stereotype idea that ppl keep posting, mind use ur brain and answer in an intelligent way or is it too hard for u ??

and lol @ "sway" yeah right...hun our faith is strong so how abt u keep "ur perhaps" to u and avoid posting ur stupid argument maybe u'll save urself from embaressement

Source(s): i didn't use spell checker so u might find a lot of mistakes but im kinda in a hurry

no MOST do not "ask tough questions" Q's MOST troll,insult and mock and i do answer most of those on the list so im not speaking out of nothing!

and what's ur definition of tough? hun alhamdulillah someone is always able to answer just bcz u don't accept the answer that doesn't make ur post tough,dear being conceded for nothing isn't really a good quality

and sure u can report me i do not mind at all :) again its a yahoo right use it cz i will against any troll who mock my belief !

and plz who are u kidding even us muslim we do not agree with each other lol so we do not have a problem with others not agreeing with us ! rather with the way of "expression" most of those on the list have been here for a long while,this list only showed when they start to insult instead of asking Q's in a polite manner

just bcz we disagree that doesn't give u the right to cuss/name calling my God or any respectful religious figure .

"Do you seriously think ALL of these people are simply on here insulting and being profane?"

re-read both of my answer i didn't say ALL but MOST