TH Family: Can we just stop and start over?!?

If you think about it.. we all started this because ONE person left and it's tearing us all apart i don't care if one person said something about another..or if you're offended by what a family member said.. or whatever! We can't keep holding grudges were a family and if you have siblings in RL... show more If you think about it.. we all started this because ONE person left and it's tearing us all apart i don't care if one person said something about another..or if you're offended by what a family member said.. or whatever! We can't keep holding grudges were a family and if you have siblings in RL i'm sure you know it can get hectic at times so can we just let it go and try to work something out? I really wanna go back to answering TH questions with all of you but it seems like now my inbox is just full of drama related stuff. I don't want any new members to feel left out so I'm willing to start over and forget about all of this.. but only if you guys are willing to too.
Update: Don't worry i'm not against Monica i can understand why she left i guess there's just soo much one person can take.. whatever she's welcome to come back anytime. And i agree with you both I think everyone is being really harsh on you Summer we all just need to forget about it and move on..this is... show more Don't worry i'm not against Monica i can understand why she left i guess there's just soo much one person can take.. whatever she's welcome to come back anytime. And i agree with you both I think everyone is being really harsh on you Summer we all just need to forget about it and move on..this is getting ridiculous
Update 2: @ TH=D I've been here since November-Decemer and i still don't know all of the orginal members personally trust me nobody ever emails me so you aren't being left out I love youre questions and answers and i'm sure there's other people who do too you shouldn't leave or feel unwanted.
Update 3: By starting over i mean getting over this drama and continue to talk about TH because that's why were all here and that's what really matters in the first place.
Update 4: Well than does that mean this is it? If it can't be forgotten? Even Tokio Mum said she might leave.. were all falling apart and some people don't even care they just keep arguing.
Update 5: Some of you are taking what i'm saying the wrong way.. I didn't BLAME you Monika i know it seems that way but i used you as an example.. so many people have left the TH family and nobody cared but now that one person leaves but makes it public everyone decides to freak out over nothing. Like you said..... show more Some of you are taking what i'm saying the wrong way.. I didn't BLAME you Monika i know it seems that way but i used you as an example.. so many people have left the TH family and nobody cared but now that one person leaves but makes it public everyone decides to freak out over nothing. Like you said.. It's the internet. GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON PEOPLE