Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how short is too short on a girl?

i hate being short, i am only 5"0. is that to short for most guys?

Favorite Answer

Kylie Minogue is 5' 0".

Does that answer your question?

anything under 5' 5" is short for me. i'm 6' 5".

but anything over 5' 0", like yourself, is about average for the average guy.

so, you good girl.

I'm an inch and a half taller than you :) Guys have different preferences but I always thought they liked short girls. It makes them feel tall and..manly?

Short girls are beautiful, 5'0 is about the best

ACTUALLY, I DONT THINK THERE IS A TOO SHORT. GUYS LIKE TO FEEL LIKE THEY CAN PROTECT THIER GIRLFRIENDS, WIVES, FAMILIES, EVERY RELATIONSHIP I HAVE BEEN IN WITH A SHORT GIRL, IT WAS AWESOME, I FELT LIKE I COULD PROTECT HER AND WITH HER IN MY ARMS SHE FELT SAFE. HOPE IT HELPS =)

3'6" as it would be like messing with a 5yo.