Are you a twin..................?

I am. My sister and I aren't completely identical, she has darker eyes and I'm paler, and she's shorter though we're both really thin. I wear glasses and have my hair dyed, she has our regular hair colour (light brown) and freckles. But we're like best friends, even if we do fight a lot!! And we have sort of unusual names. I'm Demelza Amaree (Demma) and she's Cassadee Annabelle (Cassie). What about you?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep I am... My brother and I are fraternal twins....we look a lot alike most people say its obvious we're twins, he's a little taller then me but our facial features are almost identical except his are more masculine then mine (obviously seeing as he's a boy and all)... yes he's my best friends and no we don't fight that much but if we do it doesn't get that loud but it cuts really deep... As for our names they're pretty normal, I'm Abigail Claire Hicks (Abby) and he's Matthew Caleb Hicks (Matt)

• Jenny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No i'm a triplet actually. I'm not kidding! My sister's name is Allison and my brother's name is Brandon. We are 15 and our birthday is August 22. My sister and me look alike, and my brother does..in a way. But you know he can't really cause he's a guy..lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm an only child :(

wish I had a twin...

• Cat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

nope. my cousins are twins, though. (fraternal)

they look nothing alike. they don't even look related. lol

• yup,my name is salina and her name is nalia

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im not and glad im not

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.