I've noticed two red spots on my 7 month old's gums . . .?

My son just turned 7 months and I have suspected that he is teething because he has been pretty cranky and not eating normally for the past couple days. Today I noticed 2 red specks on his gums, one on each side of where his bottom 2 teeth would be. Has anyone seen this before and does it mean the teeth will break through soon? I never noticed this with my first! Thanks in advance.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

his teeth should appear really soon. try giving him something cold to gnaw on

• 1 decade ago

The gums swell before the teeth come through it may be that that you are seeing.

Yep any day he should be getting teeth. My 9 month old has 7

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

enamel can are available in in any respect varieties of surprising angles, so definite, those are probable her first enamel! do no longer USE ORAJEL!!! this is been appropriate to babies' deaths, because it could without warning cause them to no longer be waiting to soak up oxygen. Teething rings, frozen washcloths, and frozen end bring about a clean fruit feeder are stable bets! I surely have additionally chanced on that a stick of pork jerky soothes my daughter okay whilst she's fussy from teething.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.