Americans, who is more famous there in the United States, Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalacki?

I am Brazilian and would like to know, love they, love Supernatural…

• Tina
    Best Answer

Interesting question!

This is a very underrated show, doesn't get the credit it deserves, so it's like a cult it, which is kinda cool cuz then it makes the fans part of a secret club or something lol kidding. Anyway, they're very famous among fans, obviously. Also, because it's filmed in Canada, Jensen and Jared don't get hounded by all the paparazzi like in America, so they don't get all the widespread attention like on Gossip Girl, even though Supernatural clearly has more substance than GG and the acting/writing is superior.

I'd have to say Jared Padalecki is more famous though because he was on Gilmore Girls. Jensen Ackles has some attention from Smallville, Dawson's Creek, etc, but he's probably not AS famous, which I think they like, honestly. They have more privacy that way.

Darn it, i've got nevertheless basically seen Friday thirteenth at this degree. this is not completely my fault although - My Bloody Valentine 3-D in no way got here to my interior of sight cinema and now i've got promised to attend and watch the DVD with a pair of folk this weekend *sigh* i presumed Jared Padalecki grew to become into wonderful in Friday thirteenth and the action picture itself grew to become into an exceedingly solid remake. i'm genuinely particular that Jensen Ackles gave his time-honored wonderful overall performance in My Bloody Valentine too. in terms of the action picture remakes themselves, i think of the final plot of Friday the thirteenth makes for a rather greater appropriate horror action picture, the unique Friday the thirteenth is greater of a classic horror than the unique My Bloody Valentine. yet My Bloody Valentine 3-D has the further bonus of being in 3-D which makes element a lot greater interesting. i won't be able to wait to finally see it!!!! Jensen Ackles in 3-D!!!! ; )

Both are pretty popular here, but between the two... probably Jensen Ackles as he has been in more shows & movies.. However otherwise its been pretty even

Source(s): Im a big Fan of both
  • Zeera

Whatta, whooda?

Never heard of em :)