Put it in the form of song titles.?

Using song titles or lines for a song, can you come up with sentence/response that sings along with itself ? Here's an example:

Things don't bother me anymore because I got a "new attitude" as I have looked "somewhere over the rainbow" and its a "new day" in our "circle of life." Think you can do it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"Lord help me to hold out" because I'm so realizing that "I'll always love my momma" even though I only have her in spirit these days. I used to be afraid of the unknown but, now I know "there's a ribbon in the sky" for those that have gone before me & I'll just ask "Walk with me Lord" until I meet up with them again some day.

• 1 decade ago

Alright, this'll suck. But, I'm willing to try (getting to level 2...3 more points!!!)

Maybe "he could be the one" because "I feel good" about it, but "here we go again" with the fase of a "love story" and I just don't want to get hurt by "Tim Magraw", because maybe I'll end up dancing to "Perfectly" by "Selena" Gomez, but I don't want miss out because somewhere "I gotta feeling" about this guy...I don't know if "this is me".

I know, mostly disney, but you can't blame me when my two daughters have disney on 24/7!

• 1 decade ago

This is dedicated to my honey!

"Each day gets better" when I think of "my life' with my honey. Everytime I see her 'coming home' and I hear our song playing on the 'stereo', I want to 'slow dance' with her while we 'save room' for 'another again' so she could 'show me' that 'p.d.a.' I need to make me 'get lifted'. I feel 'so high' when she says 'sex me' and shows her 'gratitude' by making me 'moan' while we 'bump and grind'. There's 'nothing left to say' because she knows that my love will be 'right here' and that she'll 'always be my baby'.

Source(s): Credits go to.......... John Legend, Mary J. Blige, R. Kelly, Mint Condition, and Mariah Carey
  • Hey, "don't stop til you get enough" of living life to it's fullest, remember "love don't love no one" you have to "remember the time you fell in love" and hold on to those good ole memories.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know how to love him so I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair.

• Cal
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

when i get "down" i like to "look on the bright side of life" because i then see that "you are my sunshine", and i shrug my shoulders, and say "thats life"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"At last" you are "in my arms" and with "every breath you take" I "fade into you."

• 1 decade ago

"hey there deliah" i am "amazed" how "numb" i've become "with out you" "here by my side". "Since u been gone" i realized that "im sorry" and please "hear me" out. "I love you" and please F'orgive me". "just to see you smile" again, i'd "give anything!

lol, hows that???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.