Jcook asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

How good is my fantasy football team?

QB P. Manning

RB M. Forte

RB C. Portis

WR C. Ochocinco

WR W. Welker

WR R.E. Williams

TE D. Clark

D/ST Eagles

K S. Gostwkowski

Bench

QB J. Cutler

WR A. Gonzalez

RB D. Brown

TE K. Winslow

RB L. McCoy

D/ST Dolphins

K N. Rackers

Favorite Answer

Pretty good team you got their. Manning will definitely come off the year he had last year with a breakout year this year, he still a top fantasy pick in any draft. Forte will better his rookie year with at leat 1300 yards in 2009. Portis as well. Cutler on the bench would be a huge help, and welker is always gonna be a huge points gainer as long as he is with brady and the patriots. Only worries are Ochocinco and Williams. They may have off years, but anyways, Great team!!!

Looks pretty decent. I particularly like Portis as your #2 RB this year since the Redskins face Detroit, St Louis, Oakland, KC, and Denver. Your backup RBs present some risk though if you need them - both have a lot of potential but it remains to be seen how they'll be used. I would never keep a backup kicker - an additional position player is more valuable. I also rarely keep a 2nd TE or D. I usually use the last roster slot to swap in temporary fixes at those positions for bye weeks.

Nobody can say how good it is without knowing how many teams are in the league.

YOu also have almost no bench because you wasted picks at b/u QB, TE and even ...Kicker?!? That's going to cause problems for you, regardless of how big the league is.

Not sure about Ochocinco, but Welker is a nice pick, especially if your league rewards you for receptions. Also, the absence of Jim Johnson in Philly isn't great for your defense, but I am sure they will be fine.

I'd say overall looks pretty good, the only thing I would do is drop your back up Kicker and DEF. and try to pick up some sleeper RB's because you don't have much depth.

Its a good team the only advice is get some better WR's for bench.

the first five are good but u really cant win with those shitty back ups!!!!!!!!!!!! i rate this like a C+ if i was a descent teacher. mean teacher prolly D-. and nice teacher B-.

Source(s): what the hell were u thinking???

You have a weak WR core. Too many WR2's.

Yeah... It is pretty good.